This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Heart?...

Sorry to be a pain but I don't quite get how to get a purple heart, any help would be appreciated

-Cheers-

Re: Purple Heart?...

Get 4 kills and 20 deaths in a round...then you will get one I should know...I got mine in the first few times I played...LOL

Comment

Its a 1:4 ratio of kills to death with the minimum being 5kills 20 deaths. Why the hell would you want one anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        Its a 1:4 ratio of kills to death with the minimum being 5kills 20 deaths. Why the hell would you want one anyway?
        Well my dad got a purple heart and I just wanted to know how to get one, we are sorta competitive towards each other when we play this game and that is the only medal he has that I don't

Guess I don't really want now, makes you look bad. Anyway thanks for the info, much appreciated

Comment

Thank your dad for his service to our country, but this purple heart you do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
            Thank your dad for his service to our country, but this purple heart you do not want.
            Im guessing, and i may be wrong, but im guessing by the way he worded his post that his dad won a purple heart in battlefield the game rather than a real life battlefield :P

Comment

ok.. no more discussion of this award... countless threads already.

real life, purple heart is honorable.
              bf2 life, purple heart is noobery.

Comment

I think I got on in the first round I ever played

EDIT: Actually I didn't...that was something else

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
                  Get 4 kills and 20 deaths in a round...then you will get one I should know...I got mine in the first few times I played...LOL

That should be 5 kills and 20 deaths(K/D=1/4)

Comment

well its a reward so i went out of my way to get mine lol.
                    i like getting all the rewards an im not far off every thing now even sf :P

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                      real life, purple heart is honorable.
                      bf2 life, purple heart is noobery.
                      LOL!!! lucky this medal is only gotten once...

Comment

I used to play DFLW and the way you got the Purple Heart in that game was being revived by a medic a certain number of times. You could earn that award as many times as possible.

In BF2... you have to suck to get that. That's one award I'll never strive to get.

Comment

does the criteria for the Purple Heart badge have to be an exact 1:4 ratio?

Comment

Not everyone who gets a purple heart sucks. I got mine within my first couple hours of playing because I sucked then. I still have it 'cause this is my original account.

Comment

Originally posted by WDA_Endless954
                              Not everyone who gets a purple heart sucks. I got mine within my first couple hours of playing because I sucked then. I still have it 'cause this is my original account.

Looks to me you're an avid stat player, let's analyze together.

1 - Your accuracy is 17.2%... bad
                              2 - You have a .6/1 ratio with assault weapons. Which means you continuously go negative as medic and assault class.
                              3 - You have a .5/1 ratio with carbines. Horrible Spec ops as well.
                              4 - 2.8/1 ratio in armor? wtf is that? I'm near 10. You should own with those hunks of metal.

I'd quit thining you're good, because you're not. Numbers don't lie. 90% of the people here think their good at this when in fact they aren't. It's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X