• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your mouse settings and mouse brand

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
    Everglide Titan Monstermat
    Lol, that sounds better than my car!

I use a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2 corded (I don't like cordless mice and gaming) and Microsoft Internet keyboard.

Pretty standard stuff but it's my mouse mat that I love, bought from PC World in the UK of all places. I don't want to sound like a sad geek but it's brilliant. It's made of metal with a ton of sticky rubber under it and a hard black wipe-clean surface and it's really thin but heavyish and looks really smart. It's absolutely perfect for gaming, highly recommended.

Allsop, Inc. is a leader in the tech accessory industry and produces innovative monitor stands, ergonomic and desk accessories, and lifestyle products.

Comment

I use the MX510.

left-click Fire
      right-click Ironsights
      wheel-click Reload
      Side button 1 main weapon
      side button 2 secondary weapon
      top front button Commander rose
      top middle button spotted rose
      top bottom button VOIP

Comment

I have an MX518 which is adjustable from 1600dpi down to 400dpi. I currently have mine set up for 1600 as the first setting which comes in mighty handy for when you're in armor surrounded by hoards of enemy troops! Can spin the turret pretty fast. And then 400 as my lowest setting for sniping! Allows for minute adjustments. IMO doesn't really matter the brand but an adjustable mouse is definitely the way to go!

Comment

Working...
        X