Your mouse settings and mouse brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mouse settings and mouse brand

Wondering what's evryones mouse settings in the bf 2 and wich brand of mouse do you have?

Re: Your mouse settings and mouse brand

Microsoft intelli mouseR explorer2.0, Laser wireless mouse. Came with wireless keyboard. I hate it when you pull back and the cord prevents it
    BF2 default
    Black Serenity Mouse Pad.. cause I got it for free..

Comment

Logitech standard opctical wheel mouse

Default settings.

Comment

Razer Copperhead on Everglide Titan Monstermat.
        Sensitivity: ultra low (180 degree turn = 20cm Mousemovement).

Comment

Logitech G7 Wireless - I use the thumb button for prone. Apart from that, all settings standard. It has a neat feture on it which allows you to change the DPI setting on the fly. When I'm running around on foot, I have it set to 800 DPI, when I'm a gunner on a tank or hummvee, I use 2000 DPI and when I'm Sniping I have it set to 400 DPI. Really makes a difference.

I also use a BATTLE PAD PRO mouse pad. Razor thin and great surface.

Extreme cordless performance. The Logitech G7 Cordless Mouse delivers extreme cordless performance with a 2000 dpi laser engine for blinding speed and precision response. The G7´s full-speed, bi-directional USB connection sends a blazing 500 reports/second* over 2.4 GHz wireless for a bulletproof connection. Dead batteries won´t stop you mid-mission, thanks to a five-level power indicator and twin “hot-swappable” Li-ion battery packs that recharge while you´re racking up points. Use Logitech´s SetPoint software to customize your mouse with advanced features such as game detection and adjustable sensitivity (including independent x- and y-axis settings). The programmable tilt wheel adds an unprecedented level of control and gaming power.

Comment

Logitech MX510. First thumb button mapped to mainhand weapon. Second thumb button mapped to pistol. Sensitivity at default.

Comment

Razer Diamond back Blue LEDS

Sensitivity 10 highest

Comment

I just have some crappy microsoft one =) does the job well and I didn't have to spend $80

In Common Controls I have mouse senstivity at 1.60
                For Cars its at 10
                Boats - 10
                Jet - 8ish
                Heli - 6ish
                xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

I use un-altered and completely standard mouse settings with a 4/5 year old logitech rollerball mouse (the one with the big red ball that you manipulate with your thumb). Everyone that I know hates it, but I think its great, don't even need to move my wrist!

Comment

Trust GM-4200 Predator Gaming Mouse (Optical/Wired) (Trust is a European manufacturer)

800 dpi for normal play, 1600 dpi for armor (it has a quick toggle button). It's a five button mouse. L/R click are default, mouse wheel click brings up squad screen (for easy access to map and to give order when SL), buttons 4 and five are on the side and. 4 is for Squad VOIP and 5 is crouch.

Comment

Copperhead and it depends on me mood

Comment

Logitech MX310

2 side buttons mapped for spotting / speech commands, top button 'pick up kit'.

Most settings 5+ in BF2. Helicopter recently moved from 7 to 10 (max).

Comment

Old Logitech optical mouse, and a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard.

But my 8 yr old is starting to learn to type and has trouble with the angle and split key layout. I'll probably soon switch to a standard Logitech keyboard- whatever's less than $40.

Comment

Logitech G5 Laser. Adjustable DPI...low for sniping, ultra-high for vehicle and AA turrets (do a 180 of the turret with the flick of a wrist.) Thumb button for prone. Corded, no mouse lag, and adjustable for weight...best mouse I've ever used.

Comment

standered DELL 2 button 1 scroll whell mouse

Comment

Working...
                              X