• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What annoys You ?

People posting their stats in their signature

Comment

Originally posted by Flares
      Bad spelling... and people who start protests, petitions and the likes over a game...
      I like your style

Comment

Originally posted by Neil
        Tk on At mines, On or off ? Who knows?
        One way to find out...................BANG!............TK is On. F*** it!
        I got kicked out of a server in about 5 mins cuz these morons kept driving over my mines. I only layed one set and they managed to punish me enough times to get me kicked. Never playing on that server again.

Comment

What annoys me? C4 detonator bug!!! >_< Problems with "my" connection. Shooting medics who run off and you hear them re-heal themselves. Dolphin diving people. I could go on

Comment

I'd say the big one for me lately is the nade spamming. I don't mind seeing folks use nades to get kills but it drives me crazy to come around a corner and see two or three guys lobbing grenades at me while jumping around like Cirque du Soleil. I understand that people are going to do whatever they can do for kills/points but to me that's not fighting... But I guess if you're the type that doesn't have a problem bunnyhopping you're probably not gonna feel guilty about nade spamming...

Comment

All of the above:laugh:

Comment

What annoys me: sudden lag, crash to desktop, when the C4 detonator doesn't click, and people who don't teabag properly.

Comment

lack of accurate weapons, arty on the uncappable base, crash to desktop, being miles from the battle and having to walk. When the c4 detonater lags.

Comment

When medics are right next to you and won't revive you or revive you when a tank is right infront of you.

Comment

• Re: What annoys You ?

"There is a problem with your connection" while i'm on a roll.

People who keep stealing my team's stuff.. then later i get annoyed when they stop coming after being c4-ed 5 times.

Medic bunnies.

Rampaging trough an area, killing scores of people only to hear them being revived behind me.

People who TK punish because i CANT stop my apc on a friggen dime.

Snipers ****ing everywhere.

Medics that insist on reviving me when there is a tank watching me.

Support monkeys that somehow manage to kill me while standing.. while my bullets just catch air.

Comment

100th post

i just annonyed some people there.

i am annoyed by anyone who purposly does unrealistic stuff that makes it harder to kill them like bunny hopping or dolphin diving..

Comment

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Comment

Working...
                          X