What annoys You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What annoys You ?

lets see what annoys people about BF2 Example Cockhopping,base raping Voice yourself team killing is a big 1 just 4 a jet

Re: What annoys You ?

Incompetense

Comment

claywhores.

and J10.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        Incompetense
        Bad spelling... and people who start protests, petitions and the likes over a game...

Comment

Tk on At mines, On or off ? Who knows?
          One way to find out...................BANG!............TK is On. F*** it!

Comment

Teamkilling for jet , heli etc.. hate those sh|T

Comment

claymores on karkand, spawn camping w/ apc/tank.

Comment

This thread.

Comment

when faggots drive away with a vehicle that includes only them and leave me walking for a minute and then die when I reach my destination

Comment

Originally posted by Walker
                    This thread.
                    LOL!!! Spawn campers. wif clay...

Comment

people stepping out in front of your tank and then punishing you as you cant stop the 20 ton monster in a nano second.

or newbie privates that still go hell for leather in somewhere despite the fact your marine just shouted "Grenade" then inevitable punishing you for it becuase its your fault they went for it.

Thats the only thing that annoys me really.... not the punish but the way its used... id say 80% of players think that anyone who tk's them deserves to be punished as they have no balls and just like real life still refuse to take responsability for their noobish antics... </rant>

Comment

Originally posted by Flares
                        Bad spelling... and people who start protests, petitions and the likes over a game...
                        Just red this! Number 2.: People using this forum to play out some sort of "Teacher school kid bollokin' thing" , moaning about spelling and punctuation etc.
                        Shurely as long as you can understand the post, who gives a duck?

Comment

People on this Forum may me from foreign countries (aka non-english)...as I am.
                          So errors in grammar and syntax may, and will happen. As long as you understant what is being said you shouldn´t complain.

The most annoying thing is the early moments of a Karkand map where the only thing you see are flying grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil
                            Just red this! Number 2.: People using this forum to play out some sort of "Teacher school kid bollokin' thing" , moaning about spelling and punctuation etc.
                            Shurely as long as you can understand the post, who gives a duck?
                            I was being facetious and don't "give a duck"

Comment

It's annoying seeing people starting new threads about the same topic.

+ CTD when clicking the join button. I'm going to try reinstalling the game with the full 1.3 patch, hopefully that'll help

Comment

Working...
                              X