Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why....

Originally posted by Kingjulian22
    we should all stop usin armor, it ruins infantry only levels.
    Awesome idea ! Then we could drop the planes, choppers and other vehicles and play the game the way it's meant to be played...

Battlefield 2 Infantry Wars !!

Not....

Would'nt and infantry only level have just that? Only infantry? Go cry somewhere else. If your team can't take out some tanks then you have bigger issues. There is no such thing as a map in Vanilla BF2 that is designed for infantry only. If there are vehicles, they were meant to be used.

I suspect guys that whine about armor are the ones getting killed by it and not capable of defending against it.

Comment

I think because they can get into any vehicle they want to, just like you. I'm sure that you sucked pretty bad too at some point...maybe you still do, who knows? No one has the "right of way" to any vehicle, if you spawn near it then you will take it, end of story. I understand that it is frustrating as all hell yes, but that is the way it goes with any game.

Originally posted by kittenslayer
      You whiners needs to play on the New Zealand xtra or internode Australian servers more often. Less noobs on em! Cause us down under are l33t compared to you yanks :P
      Why in the hell would I play on a server full of Kiwi's :laugh: , where my ping and 75% of the worlds ping would be +150 if not more???

Comment

Wow this turned into an infantry vs vheicles thread quick. Im gonna sit on the fence though as i love flying choppers, and enjoy flying planes, get bored in armour though! i dont think that pure infantry only levels are a good idea though, it would just end up being snipers and medics with a few support guys running around.

Comment

The MEC tank is better than the US tank.

I generally don't like using tanks because i prefer to get my kills on the ground using a gun. How you achieve your kills will appear in your stats. You look pretty lame if all you have are tank kills.

If you were that angry could you not have ran him over or something?

Comment

How is the T-90 better than the m1a2? (note: i rarely use armor, so i don't know how well the vehicles handle.)

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
              The MEC tank is better than the US tank.

I generally don't like using tanks because i prefer to get my kills on the ground using a gun. How you achieve your kills will appear in your stats. You look pretty lame if all you have are tank kills.

If you were that angry could you not have ran him over or something?
              I dont think it makes anyone look lame, the game is designed with something for everyone. Some people like flying, some l;ike armor, some like ground pounding, nothing lame about it. THis sounds like one of those cases of, "If you don't like what I like, your gay".

Comment

I did a test once and the MEC does more damage than the US tank. These test was post(after) 1.3.

You do look lame if all you have are tank kills. It's not just my opinion it's a fact. People tend to call you the name 'tank whore'......hhhmm. Sometimes 'noob tank whore'.

Comment

The Abrams tank doesnt have the 1 hit kill spot under its turret, like all other tanks do, so I would say its stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by parish
                    I suspect guys that whine about armor are the ones getting killed by it and not capable of defending against it.
                    Ya, and probably some of the same ones who spawn at the same flag 5 times in a row dieing everytime. Yet when there is a flag just few blocks away.

Comment

Working...
                    X