Why....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why....

Why are the complete n00bs always the ones who get armor? They go out into the streets of Karkand and get shredded in 2 seconds by the opposing armor. And when you tell them "pick engy so we can repair each other" they never listen and continue to pick retarded classes like sniper and assault. Then your team gets raped by the other teams armor, while these n00bs still dont pick engy and are getting ripped each and every time.

:wall:

Re: Why....

Spawn as AT and take the enemy armor out before he kills your guys.

Comment

I think they do it to get time and a few easy kills on infantry for that kit, get their bagdes that way.
      I wouldn't call them noobish, but selfish.

Comment

.. or tow, very effective.

Comment

..because the Tank on Karkand spawns about 3 seconds after you spawn.

Comment

You whiners needs to play on the New Zealand xtra or internode Australian servers more often. Less noobs on em! Cause us down under are l33t compared to you yanks :P

Comment

Go throw another shrimp on the barby!!

Comment

We prefer steaks, sausages on the barby in NZ. mmm hmmm

Comment

lol thats funny

On a more serious note,

STOP USING ARMOR!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CinC212
                    I think they do it to get time and a few easy kills on infantry for that kit, get their bagdes that way.
                    The guy in the tank had a score of like 16. He took completely random paths, and in the begining he drove strait into the mines that engineers always lay.

The annoying thing is that he just wouldnt listen. For three rounds, he was the one who always got the tank, and made our team lose for those three rounds.

Comment

we should all stop usin armor, it ruins infantry only levels.

Comment

I dont mind snipers, they help out the team by a little fraction, but armor drivers should be better than that. Mabye they should be in a noob server like stated in a post before

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
                          The guy in the tank had a score of like 16. He took completely random paths, and in the begining he drove strait into the mines that engineers always lay.

The annoying thing is that he just wouldnt listen. For three rounds, he was the one who always got the tank, and made our team lose for those three rounds.
                          If your team cant win a round without the use of a tank then you deserve to lose. Dont try to blame the 3 losses on 1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CinC212
                            That is so true...anyone who waits for Armor / Plane / Heli is usually exactly that (but not on all occassions)...don't get into the fight...they would prefer to sit back and wait so they can clearly get more kills and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
                              That is so true...anyone who waits for Armor / Plane / Heli is usually exactly that (but not on all occassions)...don't get into the fight...they would prefer to sit back and wait so they can clearly get more kills and nothing else.
                              I agree, they usually are just what you described. But not always, thats the important thing. Its the people who wait EVERY TIME who are like this, not those people (like me) who only wait for a vehicle every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                              X