Parachute exploiting all over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parachute exploiting all over?

Wow this is possibly one of the more amusing bugs/exploits/hacks.

I've been noticing a lot lately players 'ghosting' in front of me, suddenly there is an enemy soldier running, then he's gone. Bit odd. I assume it's either another bug or lag.

Comment

The OP is right. I've been on a map and suddenly flew up... Not that high, just enough to get a little damage when I hit the ground. This happened 4 nights ago.
      My first thought was that someone hit me with something and FF was off. This could be. I don't know.

Comment

This is wierd. I just experienced this on a server.

An APC flew up into the air, exploded and crashed down to the ground. It was at the MEC uncappable on Gulf of Oman, no enemies were present. I asked if anyone saw it, and the player that was in the APC replyed confirming he flew into the air and died. So it's not just client side, but server side. Very odd, he didn't know how or why it happened.

I am betting another side effect of 1.3.

Comment

I'm not saying that it is not a cheat/exploit, but I'm making you aware of admins possibility to do this. You bf2cc users should search their forums for "fling".

All it takes is rcon connection. Maybe someone manages to log into rcon and do this? You define height yourself so it's possible to go virtually anywhere in very little time.

Comment

Working...
          X