Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: on guard!

Originally posted by Ghilleman
    yea, i'm reminded of that scene from the last crusade with the guy with the scimitar.
    A little off topic, but did you know that scene was completely improvised? Ford was supposed to use his whip to disarm the guy but was feeling sick that day and just pulled out the gun as a joke. The director thought it fit perfect. The guy that had the scimitar went into a multi-week depression because he trained for that scene for 6 months only to have his 3 minute scene cut down to 30 seconds.

Anyways, um yeah, if someone comes at me with a knife and i have plenty of ammo, i'll surely give him some of mine. hehe

Comment

sorry to rain on your parade, but i think it was in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I have had a few people honour a knife fight. Other i day i snuck up on someone and had my knife right to the back of their head. I hesitated for one sec and and then all of sudden he turned around. He tried to draw his gun but i knifed him right between the eyes. I am sure he jumped when he turned and saw a knife pointing at his face :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TrenchDigger
        sorry to rain on your parade, but i think it was in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I have had a few people honour a knife fight. Other i day i snuck up on someone and had my knife right to the back of their head. I hesitated for one sec and and then all of sudden he turned around. He tried to draw his gun but i knifed him right between the eyes. I am sure he jumped when he turned and saw a knife pointing at his face :laugh:
        That is what i was referring to, which i thought the other person was in fact referring to but made a name error.

Comment

yea, sorry. It was a name mistake.

Comment

i pull my knife out then if they turn i kill them with a rifle. i dont humor anyone
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X