on guard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on guard!

In CS:S there is very little honour and you can guarantee getting blown away while your trying to gut them like a fish.

I'm impressed by the number of players in BF2 who pull out their knives when you have yours out rather than whip out the pistol or rifle.

The fact it only takes 1 hit to knife someone in BF2 is class. Playing as sniper I've noticed a small delay while the opposing player tries to determine if your friendly or not. Just enough time to knife em

I got 4 knife kills in a row on wake yesterday as the opposing players were all facing toward the airfield and I was behind them...I took pleasure in guttin you boh

Re: on guard!

yea its realy funny to knife them out i love it... sneaky behind them and suddenly .. well you know

Comment

yep nothinh like a gooood knife fight, If Im in a fight and run out of ammo, the knife comes out ( set to Q key) and I charge like a bulldog at a postman.

Comment

a former CS player that plays sniper... that's a first!

I hardily EVER see anyone pull out the knife, but I'll usually humor them and knife fight if they do. Except if they are sniper. They've made a huge tactical error getting up close, and I'm not about to reward them by evening the odds after they do something that dumb!

Comment

it is very interesting that when i exhaust my guns, i pull out my knife and the other guy will actually put away his gun and pull his knife out.

i'll do that too. if a guy pulls out his knife, i'll pull mine out even if i haven't fired a round from my rifle.

Comment

The people I fight never survive long enough to run out of ammo

Comment

I like hitting them with my medic paddles as well LOL. Usually if they come at me with a knife, I paddle them.

Comment

i knifed a entire squad once.. trying to cap my campin flag, it was rather funny... sniper seems best class for it..

Comment

loads of people will shoot instead of knife fighting in bf2 :/

i must have snuck up on 100's of people and they turn around at the last second and shoot those people would have been dead if i had wanted to shoot them... but theyre just lame

fellow snipers usually knife fight though, probably cos the knife is better for killing than the ****ty sniper rifles lol

Comment

Its SUPPOSED to kill in one knife, but you'll be lucky enough if that registers.

Comment

a pet peeve of mine is when they pull out their knife and being of good nature I say what the heck, pull out my knife and go at it. then the other guy pulls out his gun a blam your dead. This has happened to many times. now when the guy pulls out the knife well you won't be seeing me pull mine out unless I know you or i am out of ammo.

Comment

Unfortunately, i don't have courtesy. If i see a knife guy runnin twoards me, i blast him. Sorry, but a suicide charge desrves its name. I congratulate anyone who knifes me from behind though (unless i'm sniping without any claymores left)

Comment

I'm reminded of the old saying "never bring a knife to a gun fight".

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                            I'm reminded of the old saying "never bring a knife to a gun fight".
                            yea, i'm reminded of that scene from the last crusade with the guy with the scimitar.

Comment

they pull out a knife. I pull out my shock paddles.

Comment

Working...
                              X