Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what kills communities? Broadband availability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know what kills communities? Broadband availability...

indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      HEY OLD MAN! (Typing in CAPS so you wont have to pick up those reading glasses)

IDIOTS ARE EVERYWHERE, BY BLOCKING INTRAWEB TO THE MAJORITY, YOU WILL STILL ENCOUNTER IDIOTS. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE JUST BEING IGNORANT, BUT THAT COMES WITH AGE, I GUESS.

Bottomline, your post stinks in so many levels. Do I really have to pay 85 bucks just so your wont have to be insulted by the idiocy over the net? Tip, you really shouldnt take **** over the net too seriously.
      Man, its Friday... add to that, my wife and daughter are headed out of town for a week leaving me with the dogs and my BF2 to keep me company...not even a douchebag like you can bring me down...

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
        I recall when DSL was in its infancy and it cost $85/month and not everybody and their drunk uncles had it...

Now they are putting broadband in middle-schools and the monkeys are running the zoo...

Jack internet costs up to $200 a month and watch the retard-quotient drop. lol
        BF2 wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is without the retarded monkeys, who find switching on an XBox mentally taxing.
        I remember 28.8k dial up and the £400 per quarter 'phone bills... :cry: so I'm glad broadband's cheap now. :yay:

Comment

politicians are rich. they sure as hell arent smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
            Man, its Friday... add to that, my wife and daughter are headed out of town for a week leaving me with the dogs and my BF2 to keep me company...not even a douchebag like you can bring me down...
            Youre already down enough, sir. I didnt even have to try.

Comment

No, watch the word Lagger drop.

Now we can whine about game issues instead of beating on the lagger.

What happens when 5 years from now we all are riding Fiber Optic at 10 dollars a month running like 10 gigabit up and 20 down; with the most remote farm house up to 180 miles from the telco hooked up?

I'll tell you what will happen.

"OMFG! I GOT A CRAPPY COMPUTER!" Suddenly computer hardware becomes cool again. Uber everything to stay ahead of the person who is first prone and kills you with one shot while looking everywhere but in your direction after you got his attention with clips fired at him from a balanced, nerfted and **** ****e noisemaker.

Software will take a hell of alot more time with these crappy bugs, glitches, padding and assorted problems in game.

I think that single player might actually be cool again once they perfect the AI to behave like humans would. COD2 was pretty damn close in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X