Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what kills communities? Broadband availability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what kills communities? Broadband availability...

I recall when DSL was in its infancy and it cost $85/month and not everybody and their drunk uncles had it...

Now they are putting broadband in middle-schools and the monkeys are running the zoo...

Jack internet costs up to $200 a month and watch the retard-quotient drop. lol

Re: You know what kills communities? Broadband availability...

lmao, but what would we do without servers full of nubs to kill?

Comment

Yeah! Cause, only non-poor people deserve to play these games...

Rich doesn't equal "fun to play with"...

Comment

This should be in the offtopic forums but I disagree about broadband availability having anything to do with the idiots we put up with in BF2. There's no correlation between wealth and intelligence, just look at all the people running around with expensive enough PC's to grief us in BF2.

Comment

Bitvomit why post something publicly when it's incomprehensible? Such as your sig, for example

Comment

His sig is supposed to be incoherent.

Comment

Haha! I remember being the only one with a 256k connection, everyone else with 56k, man those were times.

Now I have 1mbps and everyone else 6-20 mbps

Comment

Ahh DSL im actually still running it, (uk) of course, i will be upgrading because its just slow as a fart now.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                  I recall when DSL was in its infancy and it cost $85/month and not everybody and their drunk uncles had it...

Now they are putting broadband in middle-schools and the monkeys are running the zoo...

Jack internet costs up to $200 a month and watch the retard-quotient drop. lol
                  HEY OLD MAN! (Typing in CAPS so you wont have to pick up those reading glasses)

IDIOTS ARE EVERYWHERE, BY BLOCKING INTRAWEB TO THE MAJORITY, YOU WILL STILL ENCOUNTER IDIOTS. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE JUST BEING IGNORANT, BUT THAT COMES WITH AGE, I GUESS.

Bottomline, your post stinks in so many levels. Do I really have to pay 85 bucks just so your wont have to be insulted by the idiocy over the net? Tip, you really shouldnt take **** over the net too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                    His sig is supposed to be incoherent.
                    That makes it even more pointless... everytime I see it I want to slap him, I swear :|:

Comment

i got 1mbps dial up and have no lag when playing online on BF2 and 90% of time have the lowest ping on the server.

Comment

Verizon FIOS

15MB down
                        2Mb up

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
                          That makes it even more pointless... everytime I see it I want to slap him, I swear :|:
                          well...congratulations on having no sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by RicRogue
                            Verizon FIOS

15MB down
                            2Mb up
                            A bit OT but That's ****ing pathetic. 15Mbps down and only 2Mbps up? What are American broadband companies smoking? It's 2006, we want symmetrical speeds you dirty ****ing bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                              well...congratulations on having no sense of humor.
                              Wait... is he quoting a partially illiterate person and making fun of him...? :laugh::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X