Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommand me a joystick for BF2 and got a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommand me a joystick for BF2 and got a question.

I Got A Micro$oft Pricision Pro... The Stick Twists In Your Hand And Acts Like The A And D Keys... Most Joysticks Will Have This Feature...

Comment

I hate twist sticks, so I got logitech Attack 3. It works brilliant, and the feeling in your hand is most important. It is ergonomically correct.

Comment

the X-box Controlloer 'S" (modded with USB connector) along side the CH Products Pro throttle does wonders for me....

Comment

Logitech Marble mouse all day biatches!:evil:

Comment

"I Got A Micro$oft Pricision Pro... The Stick Twists In Your Hand And Acts Like The A And D Keys... Most Joysticks Will Have This Feature..."

Not good, so so not good!

Comment

well, i have a microsoft sidewinder that cost 400 bucks, and it kicks ass. dont know if that helps.

Comment

Colony, have you tried changing the spring in your joystick? I opened mine up and that spring is stiff-hardcore ****. People told me that it will soften up in time, but when I looked at it I though "BS". You could set one of those to your jeep LOL.

Anyhow, I know Metallica talked something about changing springs, and when I changed mine, the joystick movement was great. Unfortunately by that time it was hopelessly dead so I couldnt try it in the game.

If you want to experiment- I used a spring that I got from mutilating a cheap airsoft pistol, the one you get for 6 bucks or so.

Comment

Working...
                X