How big a BF2 video geek are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How big a BF2 video geek are you?

John-Paul: So you have like 10 partitions?

Comment

BlitzWarTank
      Good Movie colection

My Video Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
        John-Paul: So you have like 10 partitions?
        I've got a few! The current arrangement is just about perfect, though. Two desktop computers and on the main one (the one I'm using now), I have two 300GB hard drives. The Master HD consists of System (30GB), Data (20GB), Games (75GB) and Media (157GB) partitions. The Slave drive is a single 'Work' partition for BF2 movie-making and various other projects. The hard drives on the secondary desktop are purely for storage of things like BF2 movies, other machinima, games trailers, Fraps footage, etc.

Soo much space ... it's awesome! Truthfully, I don't know how I managed in the past.

Comment

I delete them after I watch them, or I just watch them on google video, putfile, or youtube.

Comment

Collecting and saving the best movies is what I do!

I absolutely love browsing through my folders and watching different videos I've saved here and there from the past. I only save the best; no random BS videos.

I would never simply delete a great video. Though others tell themselves they could simply look it up again, fact is they probably wouldn't go out of their way to really do it.

I have 3 gigs worth of BF2 movies, but 16.2 gigs of videos total from other games and real life.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Paul
              I've got everyone beat!

At the moment, I've got 26.59GB worth of BF2 videos all arranged into one well-organised folder.
              Originally posted by Drewsome
              On my other computer I got about 28-30 gigs of nothing but BF2 Videos and another 115-120 gigs of my own footage.
              How can it be so much BF2 videos... Thats 3 times the size of my BF2 videos collection lol.

I have already started downloading from last year and all are in high quality. Hmm, dont tell me that there are hidden BF2 videos... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X