How big a BF2 video geek are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big a BF2 video geek are you?

Let's see how many BF2 videos, you have saved on your harddrive.

I've got 3.84 GB.:box:

Re: How big a BF2 video geek are you?

I have 6.2gb on HDD but I have have also burned about 3gb to a dvd.

Comment

I delete them after I view them, even if they're real good. I hate wasting space on my HDD.

Comment

Sorry but, why the hell did you want to burn BF2 videos to a DVD? lol

Comment

To free up HDD space before i got my new external beast.
          Also it was only the really good ones that i burned to DVD.

Comment

Ah okay, then I understand it.

Comment

I used 9 GB of my HD space...

Comment

2.23 gigs.

Comment

Cool Blitz! You’re more organised than me in that department...
                  Got to leave some more space for another video to add in my folder sometime

Let’s see, I always have had and always will have one folder in my C:\ drive called "Downloads" - it further divides up from there.
                  My downloads folder contains everything that is not temporary, too large to download again / to difficult to download again.
                  Which = 15.3 GB

The videos folder is created for videos that I watch frequency (once dragged off the desktop) and is 7.2 GB but I can't tell the amount of BF2 videos see... so I'll have to guess and say there’s about 2 GB of Actual BF2 movies and that's what I voted.

Sorry Jackass to say that "mine" is not on my system because everybody knows you can Google that and have it on the HD within seconds, lol!

I should make a DVD... I think it’s a good idea (maybe compatible with TV?)
                  My 80 GB HD is stretched to capacity these days.

Comment

6.10 gigs.

Right now I have about 63 gigs of free space so I don't intend to delete them yet. :P

Comment

Damn. i tought the question was how many movies do you have.

I have 8 Gig i think. All Sir. Movies, Need2kill movies. Some unofficial sir movies. Mine and mIne 2

Comment

It depends, befor or after i render them...i usualy watch others vids and delete them.

Comment

I used to have a couple of the good ones in one folder, but i am running out of space so i had to delete them

ugh i need a new harddrive

Comment

I've got everyone beat!

At the moment, I've got 26.59GB worth of BF2 videos all arranged into one well-organised folder.

In my defence, I've purchased 920GB worth of hard drive space (three large-capacity HDs) over the past few months, bringing my total available space to 1.25 Terabytes. So ... I've been able to manage!

I've been hoarding them right from the beginning and just haven't taken the time to sort through them yet. In any case, it's nice having a comprehensive library so that any time someone posts something, I can look at their previous works (or lack thereof) and see how they've evolved as film-makers.

To be honest, I've probably downloaded literally every single BF2 video posted in this forum. I can almost guarantee that if you've posted a video here, it's on my computer and I've labelled every video using both the member's user name and the original name of the file.

I suppose that sounds very obsessive but it's actually kind of nice to have the 'Complete Works' of TotalBF2's filmmaking community.

Comment

On my other computer I got about 28-30 gigs of nothing but BF2 Videos and another 115-120 gigs of my own footage

Comment

Working...
                              X