Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men of God ....why bother to pretend..

Originally posted by Wargimp
    Ya know...

I kinda think that the only thing sillier than running a Christian FPS server is playing on one. Avoid 'em like the 7th plague.
    I almost pist myself laughing gimp...OMG! :rofl:

Comment

Everyone here seems, for the most part to have valid points.. why cant we as players adhere to most of what is said.. especially the one where you all say "If you dont like the server or its rules go play some where else"

That would be great! Show me how! Where is the Filter for the in game browser that eliminates 85% of all these types of servers that I chose from the browser menu to be put into this category???

That is Right,, there isnt any such filter. Albeit, I can use a pen and paper.. but WTF this is the computer age and I dont have 20+ hours to devote to spanning thousands of useless BF2 servers seeking out smacktards to add to my growing list of servers not to play. Then to even attempt crossing that list over with any or all servers I want to play online.. well it wont happen either unless its added as a new browser feature.

So EA along with adding the Buddy List to BF2142, How about you take part of that design and implement the "Poor Server Admin" "Poor Server" or "Servers I Hate" Filter into the existing BF2 browser. I would pay an extra Nickel for the game then.

The outcome of all this would be that so many people may block such a server from thier list that eventually the server dies a naturual death since it has no players... eventually perhaps.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
          wow, yeah....

I guess ya, don't play there but cmon, that's pretty lame. but then again, i dont like christians. believe in our religion or you go to hell. well F U too buddy!

How about the fact that all that crap in the bible is umm, made up? ever think of that?

science FtW!
          You're an ignorant fool. And what 13 if that? Did u know that the Koran states if you're not muslim and/or don't convert you're deemed for execution because of the fact? Does this tickle your coochie @ all? Fu**ing wannabe. Leave hipocracy to politicians moron.

Originally posted by BloodHound
          ok im 16 and im ready to pack BF2 in already. Your 37 you cant spell "sense" should be since and how you got someone to let you in-pregnate um twice is beyond me, 650 hours can i say computer geek any faster. i know you think im a cheeky shat but i wonna say thanks for making me realise i dont want to be 37 and still playing games, i want a life, your 37 its not to late mate.
          touche, isn't illiteracy a beautiful thing? BTW, you've got more grammatical errors in this paragraph than he does.

Comment

create a new bf2 account, e.g devil666, antichrist666, jesus_smoked_crack e.t.c and go kill them all :P

Comment

Oh, God, this kind of stuff is soooo tired.

BF2-Spelling Bee Edition!

WTG? Oh, wait! I meant WTR? No! No! No! I meant WTF? Yeah, WTF?!!!

Comment

Ive played on the MOG server. It's not a bad place to go if you want easy kills, lol. I like fraggin the religious people.

Comment

As previously mentioned, being kicked for relatively minor language misdeanours, including abbreviations, is not confined to servers run by religious groups. Basically some people are using this occasion and the thread as an excuse to practice bigotry.

Just tonight several people were auto warned and kicked for swearing on a clan server I was on, including me. I received an auto warning for "wtf?". It's petty and silly, but otherwise I was enjoying the game, so I made sure I refrained from typing "wtf", or any other dubious phrase. What's hard about that?

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                    create a new bf2 account, e.g devil666, antichrist666, jesus_smoked_crack e.t.c and go kill them all :P
                    fu**stick

Comment

I would have to agree with Flares. MoG pays to run a server and should be allowed to admin however they please.
                      I dont come into other peoples houses and take a dump on their carpet cause I know that that is not acceptable in their house and they will kick me out even though I do it all the time in my own house.

Comment

Originally posted by air_refugee
                        I would have to agree with Flares. MoG pays to run a server and should be allowed to admin however they please.
                        I dont come into other peoples houses and take a dump on their carpet cause I know that that is not acceptable in their house and they will kick me out even though I do it all the time in my own house.
                        Exactly, all these ignorant horse's asses on this thread chastising the fu** out of a certain sect of people because they have a belief don't know their place on such issues and should be studying for their GED's instead of playing BF2.

Comment

Hello all. PTL for this topic and you all being open and talking. I just wanted to pop in and let you know I am available for any questions you may have, serious questions that is, and will be more than happy to talk with anyone anytime about anything. mog_sheba@hotmail.com www.menofgod.us

Men of God Ministry is a place where we do offer gaming servers with the intent to give people a safe and family friendly environment that people can come and enjoy fun an fellowship. As I'm sure you know it is not possible to have such a server 24/7, but we sure try to admin the server to keep it as clean as possible. The use of foul language on the server is prohibited because: one it is not honoring our Father and two it goes against our attempt to have a family friendly server.

Ephesians 4:29-32 "29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

Colossians 3:8 "8But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips."

Matthew 5:22 "22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother[a]will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,[b]' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

We are trying to uphold a 'G' rated server the best we can with things we can control. And as stated before, just to answer those "but you are killing people" comments - it is just a game and they are pixels not people. hahahahahahaha WE have great time on TeamSpeak and in-game and would love to see anyone come on by and take a look.

As with most servers you see there are bots on there to help admin the server, so they are not perfect and we try to keep them updated and doing what they are intended to do. So, if anyone has an experience with a bot kick that they feel is unjustified please let us know and we will look into making the adjustment.

There is a fine line to gaming and just being a trouble maker. We try to keep the server clean from the "road ragers", which let me tell ya that playing on a server that is upholding a server that offers players on a higher level (those that are there to play the game and not play people) is a much greater experience and one worth booting up your computer for.

Also, we do offer Web Sites and TeamSpeak so anyone with any questions about anything can get someone to help them and work together to get your answers. God is the one in control and He is the one to give you the answers, all you gotta do is ask and give it to Him.

Thanks for reading this and hope you all are blessed by the Best that Loves you the most.

Comment

there's a lot of things i disagree with how they run it, you cant say, OMG,WTF,Damn,Sucks. many other words. i get on there and there's people with 250 -500 pings, they dont kick them. They continue to allow cheaters use there server, I've seen many people using cheats and they only kick them. no ban. Base Raping like crazy. Letting people with -45 contine to play on the server. Christian server or not, how about some more rules on there server, so if you are a cheater need to get some extra points head over there. because you wont be banned.

Comment

i tottally agree, but what ****es me off even more than god people is children. i mean, wtf is a swear filter. we are playing a game where you shoot and kill people, wtf is a 12 year old doing shooting people! you can stab a man to death but you cant say a naughty word!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                                Just for the record... I would have to send myself a warning were I to post my personal views on rampent hypocracy as it relates to self-richeous psudo-christian bible thumpers that use their church as an excuse to commit every sin they accuse everyone else of... especially intolerance.

So... I'm going to avoid ranting about it.

Just like I avoid playing on those kinds of servers.
                                Does that not seem like a logical cource of action?
                                It's taken care of...You're warning is in the mail :laugh:

j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X