No announcement yet.

tv camera have greater view distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tv camera have greater view distance?

I miss the days when TV missiles had a range of 600m instead of 400m. You could hit something on the other side of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpoon84
      I miss the days when TV missiles had a range of 600m instead of 400m. You could hit something on the other side of the map.
      yep, and if you werent in that chopper, it wasnt going to be pretty being groundpounders/treadriders.

Comment

It has already been said but the main reason is to see what is going on ahead..I know that if I am gunner and we are fixin to take off the carrier (dragon valley) I will fire one off just to see whats going on. The view I believe is the same or at least until the missle fires off then he can see about 2 sec. ahead of you...

Comment

You can shoot thru the fog and pwn stuff... like if you get a HIND on Iron Gator you can take off and immideatly take out the essex's AA guns

Comment

Originally posted by Boots
            You can shoot thru the fog and pwn stuff... like if you get a HIND on Iron Gator you can take off and immideatly take out the essex's AA guns
            And for the SEALs you can pop up with the Apache between the masts on the ship and send a TV to take out the helos as the lift off. Or you can take out the mobile AA on the shoreline.

Comment

i usually fire of the missle at the direction a vehicle or chopper is spotted, then guide it along the long distance towards the target. its much more accurate when u have a long time to guide your missile.

Comment

Before they nerfed the heli all my kills were from things i never saw sitting inside the chopper...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.framed.ca

Go kill more gunners, the world needs more solo pilots thinking they're better alone. /sarcasm
                  Amen!

Comment

Working...
                  X