Blackhawk and other nerfed thingys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackhawk and other nerfed thingys

I've had my most fun playing the demo version. There was nobody whining, there was short loading times, and maybe a little bit of teamwork. In the demo version nobody cared about points so everyone was working to a common goal of winning. But once the retail was out people changed. People didn't care about teamwork they only wanted to get points, awards, and unlocks. In fact one of the first games I played in someone was recruiting pvt.'s for a BH squad, promising them lots of points. The squad was at max for the whole game. Now that the BH is nerfed beyond return I am suprised to see 2 ppl in one BH at a time. Its completely useless.

Comment

Yeah, ****ing whinners ****ed all the fun.

i wonder why Ea listened to them.

And also, this isnt Cs, this is battlefield, with vehicles that overpower anything.

Originally posted by almanac
      DICE/EA really loves to listen to their customers. So everytime someone whines about the game, they go about "fixing" it.

"The air is too dominant" - EA nerfs TV guide distance and missile layout also hit points. Let's jack up the AA, hooray!

"they're c4 chucking" - gets nerfed, but you can still do it anyway. GJ EA

"prone spammer!" - takes longer to prone and stand up (unless you crouch then prone). Another nerf for those that can't aim.

"Friendly AT MINE, WTF!" - ******* pubbers can't see a big red skull, so they just run over them. EA nerfs it so in ranked servers, pubbers are allowed to be dumb.

"m203 at my feet, WTF!" - EA makes it so assault grenades bounce off the stinking walls like basketballs. And it doesn't even work, GJ EA.

IMO, the only thing that NEEDED fixing was the c4 chucking and the BH's to be toned down just a bit.

Everything else they did was to satisfy to casual pubber (who sucks). If you're getting owned by jets, why doesn't your jet do something about it? If you get owned, that's your own fault. It's not something EA needs to babysit to make sure you don't get owned.

EA should have a press release saying: No more patches that involve nerfing. If you can't handle how the game is, play something else, or get better.

Instead, EA will listen to people... and well, people are stupid.
      HAHAHA, lol, excellent post.

****ing whiners ****.

Comment

im always impresed, that people dont know the term 'auxilary vechicle' - bh is a transport chopper, something that has other purpose that killing everything in sight completly ruin balance of many maps

and btw - bh guns are still MUCH better than cow and shoebox guns, and they actualy kill, but you need to hit the target, not the area 5m around it. it takes some skill unfortunatelly, as most non cheap weapons out there

Comment

Im glad the BH and dolphin-diving got nerfed. Im inf mainly, when i play BF2 and those things made my day a living hell. I used to dolphin-dive myself and get kills, but it just feels and looks so fuken stupid i stopped doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
            Tell ya what, instead of listening (see: reading) to this, just go d/l the demo version of BF2, as it was not patched, so it still retains the effects of the BH...whick was pretty cool IMO...Yes it was a bit overpowered, but when it was complained about, EA went crazy on it. That is why you rarely see it used anymore. Really, do your self a favor and have some fun on the demo, it's a real kick!!
            actually i still play the demo sometimes (occasionally) and not many ppl BH whore ...im surprised...and not many ppl n00b tube either (well not as many as the ppl in karkand b4 the n00b tube was nerfed

Comment

Working...
            X