Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best way to advance in rank!

Originally posted by xboxer
    Sad to say the only way to really rake up points is be a good pilot or be a commander on the winning team for the x2 score.
    I think the x2 score is not calculated in your global score, just your commander score. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by Surge~*DS*~
      [...] Ive notice my points go up slow although i get like 3.1 K/D ... I also did some commanding but it seems like i am barly moving up.
      That's right: don't care so much about an incredible K/D-ratio. I get killed nearly 20 times when I'm playing a map like warlord BUT I'm also killing 30-40 times when I get killed so much. Just jump to the places where the most enemies are and kill them!
      Such rounds give you a score about 100. 10 rounds a day will give you 1000 points.

Comment

My advice would be to jump in an attack helo as the gunner and just r4pe the hell out of the other team. Works for me

P.S. you'll need a good pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by hightow
          I think the x2 score is not calculated in your global score, just your commander score. Am I right?
          Yes. If you win, your commander score for that round is doubled. If you lose, you just get whatever your commander score was (without it being doubled).

Comment

i always try get commander cos, its free double score, y not!

Comment

Firstly find a 40-50 player server, playing 64 player Karkand 24/7, heres a 50 player.

SKUNKDOGZ 2 bf2://85.236.101.42:16767

If your good enough you will score 50-200 points a round regular.

Good scores come with all kits, if your good enough that is.

Comment

I would agree that playing medic on a city map or commanding are the best ways to stat whore. If you command well and keep the game close, 150 point rounds aren't very hard to get. As for being medic, just revive the hell out of everyone. Just be sure to kill off the enemies before reviving. A kill or two plus revive is an excellent combo for quick points.

Comment

I would say pick a map you like and learn it well, learn all of the hiding places, and finally play alot!, that's the only way.

Comment

If you drop all of the extra unneccessary talk, and all of the things that don't answer the question, the true answer to your question is quite simple.

You asked what the best way to advance in rank is.

I can honestly say that the absolutely best, and SIMPLEST, way to advance in rank is simply to gain points.

GG.

~Salad

Comment

Working...
                    X