Best way to advance in rank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to advance in rank!

I was just wondering what is the fastest way to advance through rank? I started a new account, i am a really good player but i am also a medic. Ive notice my points go up slow although i get like 3.1 K/D ... I also did some commanding but it seems like i am barly moving up.

Thanks for the tips.

Re: Best way to advance in rank!

Just play. There is no shortcut. Many of the highest rankers have been playing since day 1 (aside from the lame ass padders).

Comment

Medic.

Comment

I found it funny, the games I tried to score big or get a badge were often my lowest scoring. The games where my main purpose was to win at all costs, obey all squad leader commands or commanders` seem to have been my best in terms of score and fun. Just go out there, play as a team and win.
        Sound like my lil league coach. huh maybe he was on to something.

Comment

Medic. Reviving at the meat grinder on Karkand. Stay with the moving meat shield.

Comment

What meta said is spot on. Play US at karkand, run like buggery if you hear artillery, and just keep reviving in front of tanks, PKMs, APCs and grenades. your score will love you for it, but you'll probably end up with some team members trying to kill you for wasting their time by making them look at the respawn screen for minutes on end

Comment

points per minute and estimate

Comment

Originally posted by Cap`N Hagen
                I found it funny, the games I tried to score big or get a badge were often my lowest scoring. The games where my main purpose was to win at all costs, obey all squad leader commands or commanders` seem to have been my best in terms of score and fun. Just go out there, play as a team and win.
                Sound like my lil league coach. huh maybe he was on to something.
                Minus the creepy laugh and the inappropriate touching even.

Comment

If you think of youself as a good player you wouldn't even be asking this, dude.

But there really is no easy way or short cut to advance in rank. Have to work for every darn point ya know?

Sad to say the only way to really rake up points is be a good pilot or be a commander on the winning team for the x2 score.

Or join a good squad as a medic or support.

Comment

Originally posted by xboxer
                    If you think of youself as a good player you wouldn't even be asking this, dude.

But there really is no easy way or short cut to advance in rank. Have to work for every darn point ya know?

Sad to say the only way to really rake up points is be a good pilot or be a commander on the winning team for the x2 score.

Or join a good squad as a medic or support.

Actually, i found my reason. I only play in 16 player infantry only servers.... That is my problem. I need to go to 64 player servers where i can do my medic scores their and get around 100 points per game instead of 20-30.

Comment

No offence but skrew ranks....

I used to care, but then I made a new account. I realised that "Im a SSg and I can take almost anyone" so I don't really care anymore. Besides, I play USI now

Anyways... if you do care about ranks...Meta's got it right on:
                      Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                      Medic. Reviving at the meat grinder on Karkand. Stay with the moving meat shield.

Comment

Get skilled with an aspect of the game, find a map that suits best and get Gold everytime .

Comment

Why don't you ask Firebird ~*DS*~ He was in the top 10 at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                            lol, thats if too many people want to chew that piece of meat... wif u in it

Comment

I just play.

Using a long-range fighting style (sniping etc) is good for racking up the kills, especially if you're like me and are not very experienced.

Comment

Working...
                              X