Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you guys get frustrated with the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't you guys get frustrated with the game?

Originally posted by D|sso
    The game itself does not frustrate me.

What frustrates me are the players.
    Amen.

I just ignore the problem players and do my job with the other people who are actually willing to play as a team and/or help.

Comment

For me it is having a really good round, and the server drops the connection. Sooo Frustrating.

Comment

Either baserape frusterates me. A kill that I SHOULD'VE had and the other guy got.

or my number one favorite when somebody is sitting next to you:
        "I need more ammo"
        *silence*
        "Medic Requested!!!!"
        *silence*
        "damn it kid"
        (so you shoot his foot once and he dies...)
        *punish for TK*

Comment

It's not so much the game, as it is EA keeping a tight leash on DICE. DICE made a name for themselves when they fixed the "3 minutes to flatline" BF2142 via Desert Combat. Now that EA has acquired DICE, they have them under their management system (read: you do what WE say). I'm sure DICE is well aware that the game is flawed, but EA will not allow them to fix known issues (this hints to the BF2142 conspiracy theories), bring in the missing content (anyone else tired of just one game mode?), and address stability issues (by allowing plenty of play testing).

As for the players, chalk it up to the wonder of human adversity. As humans, we have always adapted to overcome nature. In video games, it's no different. We just call them exploits. Players will find the weaknesses in the system to make themselves come out on top. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for humans finding new ways to change TV channels without getting up or playing games without leaving the house.

Comment

Working...
          X