Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you guys get frustrated with the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you guys get frustrated with the game?

I love the game, but sometimes it just frustrates me. It randomly gets stuck (not my computer, 3.4 ghz, 1 gig ram, 7600GT vid card...etc.) and sometimes crashes for no apparent reason. I don't know if it is just with me, could Norton me causing it maybe???

Re: Don't you guys get frustrated with the game?

I get frustrated when others base rape, then when i get a plane and start to do the same they get ****ed and try to have an admin kick me. Karmas a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by gilad50303
      I love the game, but sometimes it just frustrates me. It randomly gets stuck (not my computer, 3.4 ghz, 1 gig ram, 7600GT vid card...etc.) and sometimes crashes for no apparent reason. I don't know if it is just with me, could Norton me causing it maybe???
      You should turn any A/V you have running off when you play BF2. Other than that, BF2 is buggy as hell and just seems to crash alot.

Comment

I suggest you remove everything that has got to do with norton...
        Try NOD32 instead...

Comment

The game crashes all the time no patch has fixed this yet. Most of the time my crashes occur when joining a game or when loading the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Penci|
            You should turn any A/V you have running off when you play BF2. Other than that, BF2 is buggy as hell and just seems to crash alot.
            I've been running BF2 with various kind of AVs since last year just fine. But I don't know if AV is the one causing the crashes in 1.3 though.

Comment

I'm more prone to becoming frustrated with the people playing than the game itself...

When I'm SL and screaming for back-up while taking a flag and my squadies all spawn at random flags... well, screaming fits try to work their way to the surface.

Still, I'm kinda hard to ruffle. It's a game and not worth getting worked up over.

Comment

Frustration maketh the soldier !

Comment

The game itself does not frustrate me.

What frustrates me are the players.

Comment

Doesn't it freeze/ crash and take a long time to load for you guys?

Comment

Doesn't it freeze/ crash and take a long time to load for you guys?
                      Takes a long time to load here, but that gives me time to do something else...

I keep weights near my comp so I can do a little workin out during load times. If I'm sick of that, I can have a smoke, down some chow, or even read a bit.

Crashes I rarely get. Suprisingly rarely, infact.

Comment

I get more frustrated when the game crashes out back to desk top or the server looses the conntection which is not down to me. I had a very good scre going well to gain my exspert supply badge until the server drop out now that whats gets to me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          I'm more prone to becoming frustrated with the people playing than the game itself...

When I'm SL and screaming for back-up while taking a flag and my squadies all spawn at random flags... well, screaming fits try to work their way to the surface.

Still, I'm kinda hard to ruffle. It's a game and not worth getting worked up over.
                          Same.

I can forgive bugs. But I hate idiots.

Comment

Norton = Garbage
                            When you install Norton, it associates itself with various other types of software you have running on your computer and makes changes to the registry of those other software.
                            You should never run antivirus software or any similar software while playing. Obviously that software will tax your cpu. There a re lots of things you can do to reduce lag, but for the most part it is the game itself.

Browse some of the threads here and you will see "CTD" that means Crash to Desktop.

Comment

It's frustrating when you suck as much as I do. My skill doesn't match my desires which quite often makes me apoplectic.

Comment

Working...
                              X