this game is fuxxored!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: this game is fuxxored!!!

With all the complaints i have heard about 1.3 i havent even upgraded to it and havent played since it came out. 1.31 better fix the crap.

Comment

most indeffinitly

Comment

Originally posted by Ozirtz
        Xbox 360 works fine =P
        screw X BOX....pc is the way to go....

Comment

Right On Brother!

Comment

well yeah, complaining about us complaining is weak. be glad you're not suffering any of these issues. perhaps you have a low-end pc because i tell you what, when this game loads 2gbs of textures into my ram and takes 5 fuggin minutes to verify client data and then CTD, it BOGS!

Your pc can't just "dump" all your ram otherwise your pc would reboot. So if it takes 3 minutes to load all this crap, it's gonna take about the same time to unload it, in which time my pc is chuggging bad trying to close bf2. Then I have to sit through it all over again. I'M IN! Yes!

5 minutes later...

There is a problem with your connection!

Riiiight... I have 1mb/s down, one of the fastest bandwidths for standard cable and I have a problem? I don't think so. Sorry for ranting, it's gotten better lately, well, not so much better but I guess I've learned to tolorate it more.

Comment

ive all so NOT RECIVED MY MEDALS THAT I WON they are MISSING there ARE THREE PURPLE HEARTS 1 X GOLD STAR AND SOMTHING ELSE BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS A COMMAND SERVICICE MEDAL OF SOMTHING.

TELL ME PLEASE ANY ONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED.

Comment

today was so bad with dis-connects i nearly put my fist thru my lcd screen <this is the time u realize its out of control

I dont expect alot of support now with 2142 coming

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy9
                  ive all so NOT RECIVED MY MEDALS THAT I WON they are MISSING there ARE THREE PURPLE HEARTS 1 X GOLD STAR AND SOMTHING ELSE BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS A COMMAND SERVICICE MEDAL OF SOMTHING.

TELL ME PLEASE ANY ONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED.
                  You'll get your award, it sometimes takes a while. But i have to say your the first person i've heard that was upset about not receiving 3 purple hearts. You made my morning.

Comment

wow! you want your purple heart lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                      wow! you want your purple heart lol.
                      he doesnt want just one but 3 of them!!!! .., all i gotta say is

wow :laugh:

Comment

well heck if its that important Ill help ya get 10

Comment

honestly,you guys know who makes these patches? > this is eas top patcher maker for bf2. everybody,meet jake steel.

Comment

Seriously though in the entire time I've been playing BF2 I've had more "problems with your connections", losing th econnection to the server and CTD in the last TWO DAYS than I've ever had before.

And you telling me it isn't the latest patch? Pull the other one.

KBK

Comment

Working...
                            X