this game is fuxxored!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is fuxxored!!!

Ever since the patch man, every single one of my favorite servers crash either after every round or i get random disconnects. wtf! I can't take this anymore! we need a fix NOW!!

I don't mind the $hitty server browser, (it has always sucked) even now though it is much worse, but its the constant dc's and servers dropping off the face of the earth every 20 minutes.

Last night 3 of my RL friends and I went to about 20 servers in 2 hours and did not have a good time AT ALL!

Re: this game is fuxxored!!!

CALM down its only a game

Comment

everyone...or mostly everyone has these problems

Comment

nah man, im sick of being calm. after a goddamn years worth of buggy patches you'd think they'd get it right!

1.3 is the worst patch ever. period.

As a consumer I have every right to be upset. Especially when it ruins the evening of 4 friends trying to have a good night of compitietion, that's 200 dollars invested for nothing. not to mention the so-called "expansion" SF, which is more of a stand-alone product than anything.

All I can say is I feel worse for the people who actually pay to run their servers, i bet alot of them are ****ed because of this crap messing up their servers.

Comment

I know, our AFF ranked server is down becuase of this. So right now we are paying for a server that we can't even play on, thanks to EA/Dice for there wonderful patch.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
            nah man, im sick of being calm. after a goddamn years worth of buggy patches you'd think they'd get it right!
            damn straight! i get so many 'connection to server has been lost' messages its rediculus.

Comment

it makes me laugh at EA b/c i remember reading somewhere in an interview that an EA employee or someone said 'i think people will be pleased the most with this patch' talking bout 1.3

Comment

Amen, and they expect you all to run out and buy 2142 when its released after these experiences.

Comment

Thisz0r gamez0r hasz0r somez0r problemsz0r butz0r Iz0r willz0r continuez0r toz0r playz0r itz0r!

Comment

Ive had one problem with each and everyone one of their patches, but this patch actually made the game unplayable. I didnt have the gfx card incompatability, or the modified content bugs, but now i CTD after every damn round or at random points if the rounds take to long. I have a unit of bout 30+ guys who need me to get on and play and I cant because by the time the game gets exciting my game shuts down... EA has managed to destroy their positive image. Even Vietnam was better then this, infact, I think im gonna go and play that, I miss my huey and chinook.

Comment

Well, I don't mean it in a way to flame, but seriously. I haven NOT played in like 4 days. I know it's not crack, I don't NEED to play, but my point is that I CAN NOT PLAY. After 15 mins my server I'm on drops, and it makes me feel like crap. I know these servers well and the community therein, and it upsets me that not only myself but EVERYONE has to suffer, and they have yet to give us at least a decent hotfix. It doesn't have to be a great one (after all it's EA), but at least let us connect to servers for more than 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
                        CALM down its only a game
                        If the game doesn't work and it's not his fault for it not working than he should be upset if it doesn't work.

Comment

I agree with ghost.

Woopty doo. We added vehicle drops. That should be on the "Luxary List". They haven't completed the "Basics List" yet.

Servers do crash like crazy allover the place.
                          Servers lagg more now.
                          Doplhing diving still exists, eventhough it was suppose dot have been taken out a couple patches ago (unless they thought doplhin diving was restricted to the jump and prone in air, but that just tells me that they have no idea what the community is saying.)
                          Red tag bug still exists, after several patches.
                          Clays still have FF off. Don't even get me started on this fubar thing.
                          The G36 guns may as well have auto aim to get it over with.
                          When diving for prone or doing the 'matrix roll' BS the accuracy goes up 1000%....I think the bullets become attracted to targets head when you do that.

I get angrier and angrier with this game. Currently, BF2 is the only game I play. I payed a hefty sum for this game, and i want results. Here we are many months later from realease, and it's still all fubar.

Comment

I'm glad you agree. For a while there I was thinking I was alone on this matter.

I can't fathom how people are saying 1.3 is awesome, or even good for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell2pay
                              Amen, and they expect you all to run out and buy 2142 when its released after these experiences.
                              Well sadly the thing is there are some that will, and they will be upset about that game as well. Oh well, it's their money, not mine so

Comment

Working...
                              X