X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-10

......is still SNAFU

Re: J-10

Wow, thats realy usefull information that you want to share with us.
    We ow you big time for your help in difficult times like these...

Comment

I played last night on wake, and while I am not the best pilot, I'm ok. I was getting owned by J-10's all night. I finally just turned it off and went to bed.

Comment

pft atleast you can get into a plane....

(btw in 12c7ocks name a 7 usually represents a T in 1337 speak )

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          pft atleast you can get into a plane....

(btw in 12c7ocks name a 7 usually represents a T in 1337 speak )
          BTW, I'm a network Security major. So I'm anti-hacker and will be getting paid beyond school to send little wanna-be hack script kiddies like you to the cage. So therefore your 1337 lingo is bs and I was never trying to imitate the childish $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
            BTW, I'm a network Security major. So I'm anti-hacker and will be getting paid beyond school to send little wanna-be hack script kiddies like you to the cage. So therefore your 1337 lingo is bs and I was never trying to imitate the childish $hit.
            You're cool?

Comment

Then why didn't you spell it the normal way like in your siggy, your way looks kinda childish too.

Comment

your 1337 lingo is bs and I was never trying to imitate the childish $hit.
                Irony?

you said $ when you meant s. Thats to 1337.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell2pay
                  Then why didn't you spell it the normal way like in your siggy, your way looks kinda childish too.
                  Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a thread always turns into something else on these forums. Okay read carefully kids, I made this game tag about a month or 2 ago when I left the BS caln I was with. Now, do you think about a month or 2ago there was a player out there with the tag but using an L instead? exactly.

Next Question, I used the $ because there's something called language filter enabled on this site and $hit gets the point across a little better than ****. It's called improvisation not Fu**ing 1337 u ass. By all means, if the 1337 kids have their cool language copyrighted please forward me a copy and I'll be sure to contact my lawyer.

now, feel free to comment about what you think about the J10 since the 1.3 release

Comment

i was a network security major too - but that doesn't make me an ass-hole

i'm an ass-hole because i'm an ass-hole

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                      i was a network security major too - but that doesn't make me an ass-hole

i'm an ass-hole because i'm an ass-hole
                      lol:laugh: ignorant people who can't stay on topic make me an a$$hole

Comment

F*ck the J10!

Comment

lol:laugh: ignorant people who can't stay on topic make me an a$$hole
                          did you read your first post?

how are we supposed to stay on topic if you don't give any specifics as to the problem.

to put it into net-eng terms - thats like saying "the internet is broke"

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                            did you read your first post?

how are we supposed to stay on topic if you don't give any specifics as to the problem.

to put it into net-eng terms - thats like saying "the internet is broke"
                            The internet is broke??

I hate EA/DiCE for breaking it. They can't do ANYTHING right.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                              The internet is broke??

I hate EA/DiCE for breaking it. They can't do ANYTHING right.
                              ZING!! :laugh: :laugh:

oh wait we should stay on the uber-vauge topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X