SAMS! This game needs them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMS! This game needs them....

AA just gives your postition away, jets just punish ground pounders....need some SAMS...make things alittle even..

Re: SAMS! This game needs them....

They can not even fix the things in the game now and you want them to add more LOL....

Comment

Probably one of the better ideas posted on these forums in a while.

Jet whores would have a fit tho man, they would cry like little babies.

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge

I dont think so if they add more give it 2 days u see here on the forums
        YES AA IS FIX one day later pilots have adept and u come back here on the forums and CRY and CRY and say plane owen 2 much

Comment

SAM sites would rock top suggestion

Comment

Adapt?

But the AA guns are situated in the same position every round and good pilots and trust me I know there are a lot of good ones know exactly where on the map the AA is placed, when they get into range they just light that bitch up with a hail of gunfire and if needed some bombs.

Randomise the AA placements I say would be a better idea.

I dont cry on here about the jets im making a suggestion as is this guy who posted the thread.

Comment

Adapt?

But the AA guns are situated in the same position every round and good pilots and trust me I know there are a lot of good ones know exactly where on the map the AA is placed, when they get into range they just light that bitch up with a hail of gunfire and if needed some bombs.

Randomise the AA placements I say would be a better idea.

I dont cry on here about the jets im making a suggestion as is this guy who posted the thread.
              adapt thx i was not flaming at u at all but u say that us pilots wil cry if
              more AA comes and thats totaly untrue that was my point and ever more AA comes
              its just more kills for me and for my air buddys

Comment

Stingers and IGLAs are SAMs...

Comment

Oh, you mean like youre doing right now?

Cry on, bro.

As for the topic, there have been better suggestions around. Unfortunately you cant actually do anything else than finetuning the STA missiles on the current platforms.

Comment

i just thought that i'd point out the AA in the Essex doesn't recognise Enemy Heli's, 24/05/06 Domo

Stamped so one one can steal the Bug i found

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                      Stingers and IGLAs are SAMs...
                      I believe the OP is refferring to the 6 missile capacity SAM sites, IGLA and Stinger are useless on Jets whereas SAM sites have increased range and ofcourse firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Durinthiam
                        I believe the OP is refferring to the 6 missile capacity SAM sites, IGLA and Stinger are useless on Jets whereas SAM sites have increased range and ofcourse firepower
                        SAM = Surface to Air Missiles

Any missiles launched from the ground to take down aerial threats is a SAM.

Comment

Originally posted by pever
                          AA just gives your postition away, jets just punish ground pounders....need some SAMS...make things alittle even..
                          FIX BUGS, NOT ADD FEATURES

Comment

You know what would balance it: Take AA sites off planes ground radar, they shouldn't emit any heat signatures of any kind to pick up, that would keep the casual pilot from owning you, while the skilled ones will always take out AA sites first, or know the exact spot, that is, what site is most likely to lock on his current position.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                              SAM = Surface to Air Missiles

Any missiles launched from the ground to take down aerial threats is a SAM.
                              Yeah, i was wondering if I had a misconception of SAMs all this time. But, I think maybe the OP meant something more specific than just SAMs.

I don't think we need range increased beyond what we can see. What would be nice is a radar HUD that displayed aircraft in the area. Then you could turn and point at it. But if you increase range, people could be sitting at their home base and shooting towards the carriers..it would be silly.

6 missiles I would agree (somewhat). I don't know how accurate it'd be, but I'd rather have an AA machine-gun similar to the Essex's CIWS? Do those exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X