20 Fixes to Stop Stat Padders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20 Fixes to Stop Stat Padders!

this coming from the OP who had his stats wiped by EA for padding and then talks **** about totalbf2 on bf2s... hmmm...

Comment

this coming from the OP who had his stats wiped by EA for padding and then talks **** about totalbf2 on bf2s... hmmm...
      I posted this here to see peoples reaction, since players at BF2s seems to catch this stuff a little faster and has a smaller fanbase

Comment

Revive is all they do. I stand next to someone spamming "I need a medic" and they don't heal me until I die then they revive me and ****.

One day I stood next to a medic spamming that, and he didn't heal me then another guy ran in and started to heal me and then he turned around and tried to heal me to... It took someone going to take his points or chance of getting a revive to turn around and heal me.

Comment

Laugh of the day some of this rules.. quote:" its impossible to get over 100 points in a round" .. NO WAY MAN! Its not impossible but it demand some skill.. over 200 and youre talking padding and/or cheating!! And the 1 hours of play everyday rule..? forget it! whattabout those who only play 1-2 days a week 2-hours at a time then?? (because they acctually got another life 2)

Comment

Originally posted by bigbossmatt
            HAHA how could I have been so lame. You're totally right, omg. I'm glad I didn't just flame them for being an idiot haha.

Although, there are times in the original post where it is unclear. Regardless, I deserve what ever it is you did to me.

I got banana-ed. Big time.
            HAHAHAHAHA

At least you took 'em like a man. Which is how by the way?

Comment

These so call fixes doesn't even work. Have you ever try playing a map with like 20 players and a starting tickets of over 500? 100 kills iis very common.

If there "is" a fix to stop stat padders is to totally eliminate the stats system or better yet points will only be awarded for "team work" or achieving objectives.

I only have 800+ points in my stats and I don't play on ranked servers anymore cause there is really no point other than having a screen shot of how much cheating people did as their forum sig. :laugh: :laugh:

The stats system in BF2 is the worst feature ever. It totally works against the "team work" element that they try to introduce in the BF series.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch
                These so call fixes doesn't even work. Have you ever try playing a map with like 20 players and a starting tickets of over 500? 100 kills iis very common.

If there "is" a fix to stop stat padders is to totally eliminate the stats system or better yet points will only be awarded for "team work" or achieving objectives.

I only have 800+ points in my stats and I don't play on ranked servers anymore cause there is really no point other than having a screen shot of how much cheating people did as their forum sig. :laugh: :laugh:

The stats system in BF2 is the worst feature ever. It totally works against the "team work" element that they try to introduce in the BF series.
                Couldnt have put it better myself. I have 104,000 points and 26,000 on an old account and it took me till 2 months ago to relise, Unranked servers rule, SO m,uch fun and the maps can be modified and anything. WAIB is my favourite. Karkand 16 player with 20 people, no commander/no vehicles on map. Mec main is uncappable and the hotel and square are white flags, This is awesome, US and MEC competing for the 2 middle flags on foot. But even thats ruined with this ****ty 1.3 patch bollocks. Squad switching is vital when players are as good as they are on there

Comment

Working...
                X