20 Fixes to Stop Stat Padders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Fixes to Stop Stat Padders!

Here are several fool-proof ways to totally stop stats padding, read on!

1) Shock paddles, ammo bags, med kits, and wrenches no longer give points.
    We all hate those pesky stats padders who use these lame method of getting points! Make them kill like the rest of us

2) Remove shock paddles.
    We all hate those annoying medics who revive us all the time only to die again. Simple fix, remove paddles make them fight like a real soldier

3) Killing 3 people in a row with a vehicle auto kicks player
    Common! We all hate those jet/heli/armor wh0res who blow us up all the time. Make them fight like a real soldier on the ground! If we met in the kirkland alley i would headshot u anyway u vehicle n0ob!11!1one1!!

4) Players will not gain time in vehicles past 5 mins per round
    We all hate those time padders! Silly commanders sitting in HJ-8 and Stingers, what padders. And those newbs who think they have "skill" and use the vehicles all the time!! Why should they get time played on that stuff, its not fair.

5) Auto kick commanders who stay co. for more than 10 mins
    These one some of the worse padders out there, we all hate the commander wh0r3s who get so many points for, helping the team?? pfff what lamers they should all be reset!

6) Auto statwipe players who get scores of over 100 in a round.
    Because its impossible to get over 100 in a round without cheating!! The lamer n00bs use their overpowered vehicle and medic kit WIPE THEM ALL EA

7) Force players to auto-suicide when making 3 kills in a row with the same gun
    why should the PKM nooblets get so many kills, omg its not fair. We all hate the lamers who use one gun constantly!11 make them use M16s like real marines!1!

8) auto hardware ban anyone with a killstreak of over 40
    We all know its impossible to get without cheating! ban them punkbuster!!

9) limit playing time to 1 hour per day
    Its so unfair how these stat padding noobs can get more points than me because they play more, make it fair for all DDDD

10) get rid of karkand
    We all know that only padders play that map!!

11) auto kick anyone who gets 3 knife kills in a row
    kick the knife padders, its unfair that I have to press crouch to aviod the knife, kick them!1!!

12) stat wipe everyone in the top 20
    we all know that they are padders and lamers, just wipe them all!

13) wipe any players who purposely try to recieve awards
    its unfair that some people can have the pretty badges and I dont :'( :'(

14) remove the crouch, prone, and jump moves
    As we all know, only lamers and padders resort to these lame tactics like avoiding fire, finding cover, and proning for better accuracy!

15) wipe anyone with a score per minute of over 1.5
    They are stats padders anyway and play unfair maps like karklind

16) Make all guns full auto and have same dev per shot/accuracy/etc
    omg can u believe that those stats padders even use the unlocks1!?!?!? its so unfair wipe them all EA

17) remove TK, kicks, and ban stats
    We all hate those Teamkill padders! remove the stats EA

18) remove all maps besides gulf of oman
    We all hate those lamers who resort to playing different maps to boost their stats! Make it like the demo so they cant maptime pad!

19) remove all kits but assault
    its so lame that these padders resort to playing different kits!! how fair is it to see a sniper with his uber gun or a anti tank with the rocket!1!! make the kits the same and wipe the kit padders!!one111!!1!1

20) prevent aircraft from flipping/crashing
    We all hate these padders who think they have "skill" because they can fly, its so unfair! make the aircraft easy so I can fly too without needing to have "skill" like these padders!

EA/DICE, add/remove these features and we will all be happy! D DDD

Re: 20 Fixes to Stop Stat Padders!

lmao this gave me a chuckle

Comment

21) When you make a kill, you die too and the kill is credited to your victem. This way no one can pad for >1 KDR.

Comment

put a checker board there so we can play some checkers....

Comment

you need to seek metal help.

Comment

I have a simple solution to stop all stat padding....

TELL EA TO LOSE THE RANKING SYSTEM!!!
            No need to over complicate the issue further, if it will save the game play somewhat then I would be in favor of this.

Comment

Perhaps you should be playing a mod or something that suits your tastes better. Also I don't agree with half the things that you said "we all hate it when..."

You are entitled to your opinions. I think that people should be able to kill as many people with vehicles if they can. What does 'Co.' mean in the rule about commanders being commander for more than 10mins?

I think that you like the infantry assault idea of BF2 and the rest of it gets in your way, search for some different mods, you may find some that suit your likes more than vanilla.

Comment

How about this, ban their CD-KEY. Simple solution for all!

Its what they do on WoW and others alike...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbossmatt
                  Perhaps you should be playing a mod or something that suits your tastes better. Also I don't agree with half the things that you said "we all hate it when..."

You are entitled to your opinions. I think that people should be able to kill as many people with vehicles if they can. What does 'Co.' mean in the rule about commanders being commander for more than 10mins?

I think that you like the infantry assault idea of BF2 and the rest of it gets in your way, search for some different mods, you may find some that suit your likes more than vanilla.
                  :banana: :banana:You sir win the sarcasm detector of the day award!!:banana: :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.framed.ca
                    :banana: :banana:You sir win the sarcasm detector of the day award!!:banana: :banana:
                    :rofl:

Comment

LOL I rofl'd @ vengence ,

Being a caught Stat Padder with the likes of -BSF- British Special forces , a Clan known to well for doing only that.

Really do you gain anything by doing it? , Do you get a Col. Paycheck like real life. Only reasons I see statpadding as dumb (no i dont pad) when your team needs the players and you got mr.12yearold sitting there and doing it while your team gets Backdoor mountain raped ...

Comment

Sorry but i gotta agree with LOSE THE RANKING SYSTEM!!!! WTF IS IT FOR ANYWAY!!!! ITS BUL*SHI* ANYWAY

All it does is turn people into complete morons (theres enough already) and ruins the game completely. It also allows EA to charge you between £60 and £300 a month for a ranked server. I let you think about why they created a ranking system!!!!!!!!!! Wouldnt be money by any chance!!!!!!

I play unranked most the time now. SUprisingly you dont get D*CKHEADS on them

Comment

Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.framed.ca
                            HAHA how could I have been so lame. You're totally right, omg. I'm glad I didn't just flame them for being an idiot haha.

Although, there are times in the original post where it is unclear. Regardless, I deserve what ever it is you did to me.

I got banana-ed. Big time.

Comment

FFS, Vengeance, don't go giving EA ideas! They'll implement all those things in 1.31 and release it on Friday...

Comment

Working...
                              X