Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bummer for Quakers

Originally posted by da mighty carrot
    Hey you guys...I just read this article on splash damage's homesite (Developr of Quake Wars) check it out and see the bad news:

Apparently Quake will have limited players...using the ultra-demanding Doom 3 engine? Not a good idea...yikes..hope they will change their mind before they realize that only a fraction of us gamers have equipment to handle this game.:cry:
    ur a dumbass, never post anything that does NOT have a direct link to it...i cant even find it ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
      ur a dumbass, never post anything that does NOT have a direct link to it...i cant even find it ffs
      Woah man, calm down. No need to insult anyone. What the man said was mostly true.

Comment

I heard that the "optimal" game size will be a whopping 20- 24 players tops. I can't remember the exact number but it s*cks.

Comment

can someone post the DIRECT LINK?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMACD
            I heard that the "optimal" game size will be a whopping 20- 24 players tops. I can't remember the exact number but it s*cks.
            How does that suck, id & spashdamage are makeing a game thats all about gameplay, they dont want to make just another Team death match game, around 24 players 24 players will provide the best gameplay experiance but that by no means says you have to have your server set at 24 players, you can have as many players as your server can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
              can someone post the DIRECT LINK?
              Nothing there to link to.

Comment

Working...
              X