No announcement yet.

Post your newly recieved AWARDS here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your newly recieved AWARDS here!

Originally posted by govedob
    Posting the awards that everybody received is nice, but I would appreciate more an official list of all the award requirements aftwer the patch.
    i think they have already been listed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
      I hope the new easy to get meaningless bling will help people to get over their "score is everything" mentality.

Fat chance, tho.
      Perhaps it will just mean people will "beat the game" once they got all the medals and start playing mods - I mean that's what made BF1942 with DC live on?

Think about it, if you know you can't get in the top 100 on the Leaderboards, why not play a Mod once you "beat the game"?

Comment

All of them besides expert armor and expert transport.

Comment

I wasn't expecting it, so I'm glad I took a screenshot.

Comment

Veteran Transport
            Veteran Tactical Support Weaponry
            Expert Tactical Support Weaponry.

I EARNED my expert knife a while back, thank you very much.

Comment

vetern car-tillary badge

Comment

Originally posted by -aK-BuffaloSoulja
                vetern car-tillary badge
                LOL, you've no idea how much I wished there was such a thing!

Comment

hahaha you need to drop it on 5 snipers 2 lavs and 1 commander it was challenging

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                    pYura, your pics in the OP - some of them say "you killed [so-and-so] (+2 bonus)"... Any idea what the "bonus" was? I presume two bonus points as well as your two combat points for the kill, but why...?
                    Its nothing special I think, I just use Salad's localization file.

Originally posted by cFire
                    I got vet and expert Air defence, and vet and expert ground defence.
                    COOL!! How?!

Originally posted by Teaves
                    I got expert knife as soon as i joined the servers, didnt even kill anything.

Also i got expert aviator after 12 kills on wake, the OP states 14 but i got it after 12 kills, i am sure as i pulled the score tab up as soon as it flashed up (no SS)

I already had all the other awards that they lowered (i think) i assume expert kit awards are still at 40 kills IAR and 100 hours as i got 42 kills as sniper in a jet and didnt get it, as i have only ~50 hours as sniper
                    wrong it is 14! I had 12 twice and did not recieve anything till 14

Originally posted by govedob
                    Posting the awards that everybody received is nice, but I would appreciate more an official list of all the award requirements aftwer the patch.
                    See http://ubar.bf2s.com/ it has been updated!!

(enter SF server)

(10kills IAR)

Now it was strange becouse I got it after ~14kills and than I had another ~7. Well I was "timed out" once in the middle of the game and in the end also :cry: still I was the TOP1 player with trying this badge, I didnt know thats its so rewarding in points, true UBERKILL I even shot down 5 helicopters yesterday with the TOW :laugh: Tonoigh I'm after axpert

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                      wrong it is 14! I had 12 twice and did not recieve anything till 14
                      YOUR the ones that wrong m8, perhaps you got roadkills or something ( a vehicle explosion kills the enemy) for the other 2 but its 12 FACT! it happened to me at exactly 12 and ALL the updated stat pages agree with me (amusingly even the one you linked to )

I shall wait for your apology

Comment

Working...
                      X