Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 COOP Action

Originally posted by HBMutt117
    I do But the IP I have for the server is the same as My friends also... I am thinking it doesnt show my real IP or something, and my router is working fine
    try here for your IP:
    http://www.getip.com/

Comment

Hi IndianScout, hi guys!.. as you can see our modding team was able to port our popular Hard Justice coop mode to reflect the new official COOP mode...
      A patch to update to the new mode will be release soon with new vehicles and unlockable weapons!

Please visit www.wccsquad.com for more information

Comment

Everyone who says they cant see coop only single player are correct....i too had this i did a full reinstall of bf2 and now i see it....my only problem now is when im in a server it doesnt show me the ip or name or anything when i hit tab....and when im joining the server it says my ip im joining is :0

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman223344
          Everyone who says they cant see coop only single player are correct....i too had this i did a full reinstall of bf2 and now i see it....my only problem now is when im in a server it doesnt show me the ip or name or anything when i hit tab....and when im joining the server it says my ip im joining is :0
          This is a known problem that is being fixed (supposedly)...

Comment

Working...
          X