Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verifying Client Data, from 1min 30sec, to 10sec. in 6 easy steps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Verifying Client Data, from 1min 30sec, to 10sec. in 6 easy steps.

I just play on linux servers exclusively No verifying.

Comment

how do you know what severs they are ?

Comment

Boom_Headshot, small penguin icon, next to a server

Comment

screw all that just get 2 gb and a decent hard drive and there you go.

Comment

i nerver seen that, i have seen the

62 + Server Image

Server + on fire

Comment

Yay for Linux.

NOW if only we can GET FRIGGING BF2 that will run on LINUX out of the box.

Phew... I did not know I had a Linux thing going today.

Comment

and just a word of warning: chkdsk /r can take a LONG time to run

PS - /p isn't needed if /r is used

Comment

You guys are to rich, and to lazy to do some work you rather by a new hardware...

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    and just a word of warning: chkdsk /r can take a LONG time to run

PS - /p isn't needed if /r is used
                    so its just chkdsk /r?

Comment

Anybody know how I can open more ports?

Comment

ok i need some help here..

i downloading the intel acceltartor thing
                        and it says that the UDMA is suport 0-1-2-3-4-5 can i just set it 5? i cant do that disk check thing..my computer came with a backup partitcion for windows.

wow i just got off and im glad that the VCD took me about half the time! me so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                          so its just chkdsk /r?
                          Yes, just chkdsk /r

Originally posted by Sir. firezip
                          Anybody know how I can open more ports?
                          You'll have to use port triggering if your port forward section is full:

Comment

<}US{>BlackHawkPilot73,
                            i downloading the intel acceltartor thing
                            and it says that the UDMA is suport 0-1-2-3-4-5 can i just set it 5?
                            Ok, just open you Primary Channel, under your controller, you should see all your harddrives listed there, click on one, and then look for the "Current Transfer Mode" - under parameters, it should say UDMA-5, if its not, reinstall your drivers, and use those that follows with program: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\Driver - if you have it installed on C: By the way, its kind of ok, to do update with those drivers, instead of your old, don't forget if you use ULTRA ATA storage device you gonna need Ultra ATA Storage Drivers from Intel...

Comment

Some one tell me where do i find the CHKDSK /P /R, from recovery console and the HDD

Comment

Jim Prime, tell me man, did you really read my first post?
                                jus boot from windows XP install. cd and proceed to the the repair console by pressing R, log on to your windows installation and type CHKDSK /P /R.

Comment

Working...
                                X