bombers F-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bombers F-15

There are two bugs in the laser-guided missiles. One results in your missiles, once fired, immediately travelling at the wrong direction, such as to the left or right, or missiles missing the locked target by a few meters or as if you didn't even lock the target at all but have no guidance to it.

The only solution I know is killing yourself (suicide) out of the co-pilot seat and reclaiming it. It's a lot easier if the pilot of the aircraft is your squad leader so he won't have to pick you up on the runway or hope that the F-15/Su-30/Su-34 crashes or get shot down.

The second bug is when your ammo counter on your HUD malfunctions, the counter can sometimes get stuck, and constantly change from 4 to the current missiles you have. During this stage, you won't see your missiles launching and if they do, they're launched at the wrong time. There are two solutions:

Keep launching all your missiles until it reloads (Spam the left mouse button), the counter should work again.
    Suicide out of the co-pilot seat and reclaim it, same solution to the first bug.

Comment

Yeah, I get the possessed missiles quite a bit. I'll get lock and they veer off to the left. They usually hit friendlies, too. The worst is when they punish...

Comment

so you just aim the crosshair over the target boxes, wait for it to say locked and then let it rip? One missle will kill all if you have a lock?

Comment

Yeah it does, any vehicle gets annihilated with the laser missile, pretty powerful sh!t.

Once again, the pilot needs to dive towards the target for you, and AS SOON AS YOU RELEASE, he obviously needs to pull up. Always works for me.

The missile flying of to one side is when the target is not inline with the nose of the plane. I dunno about the ammo counter, never had that bug. Ok, i know i am not the best or experienced of pilots, but trust me, most of my flying time is the bomber, and i know that the laser missile works.

ANother reason is that the missile needs space to turn, its not like the A to A missle where the turning circle is tight, the laser missile needs a lot of space to turn, doing a dive from any height to a MIN of ~100 will help... those 100 meters (meters i think) will help the missile guide it self and do adjustments to according to the target movement.

Comment

The bug I'm referring to is when the pilot lines you up for a perfect shot. The target is straight ahead, good speed, right distance. Lock acquired, fire, the missile beelines for the left side of the screen.

Comment

Isnt that a lag issue?
              Dunno really, TBH, never had a bug like that.

Comment

Make sure you have a good fighter pilot up, or youll be be a moving target. I priortize bombers right after fighters and before attack helos, its nice to have a good bomber pilot on your team so if you want to work together look me up, I'll keep your six clear.

Comment

Working...
                X