Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unbelievable!!! Awesome!! for me.. lol

Originally posted by RocketChild
    LOL, I was on that map with ya bro! Congrads again. WTF! why were people trying to kick you afterwards! Just because you worked your ass off to get it too. I hope all the UAV I was dumping on ya helped some.
    BTW, you should try for your War College Ribbon, Insomnia has been good to you.

GG. The Force is strong with this one.
    at first it started because i got a little upset whenever i continuelsy got machine gunned by people that could have puled out knifes for some good one on one combat.(i said some not so nice words,ll) but i did apologize for what i said after.
    Some guy thought i was statpadding because i was only getting knife kills.LOL
    i didnt use any other weapon so he only saw my name and the knife. So he accused me of statpadding...than i killed him and he shutup.lol
    but after the first guy started that vote it was all the vote glitch. once someone starts a vote, when it is over every new person to join the server automatically starts one, whether they do it on purpose or not. Serverside glitch that is very annoying.lol
    But yeah it did help me, especially finding those big clumps of them. Like taking construction, it was going up for me than it started going down real fast(i was hiding behind the wall) and i peek out the wall and 5 freaking enemies are there. i thought AWESOME!!! but i only got 2 b4 the rest machine gunned me down like a rabid animal.lol
    and wtf is that frazzman????? lol
    im still trying to figure out what that thing is. cat scratch thing maybe? lol
    yeah i am going for my WCR but the 50 commander hours is hard because im only a gunny sargeant. but the 3 to 1 is easy as pie on that server.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
      I did congratulate him, a couple times, and don’t dictate to me what I can and cannot say. I think it’s great that he got it, I just wish there was a different system so people don’t have to ignore the best interest of their team to get a badge. But you see that's just how I play, 100% team oriented and badges mean nothing to me. You on the other hand (I can only guess) couldn’t care less about the team and play only for your personal score

Have a nice day.

Common sense should tell you that if you wanna b1tch search for the thousands of threads on ranked vs non-ranked. I'm a member of a clan so it's teamwork, just so happens that I do good and have a high score and most of the badges...I like having goals instead of just wandering about like a lost child.

Comment

okokokokokopkokokokok
        lets stop this fighting..please dont give a smartass remark back.
        I made this to boast....and to give a tactic on knifing, so please no arguements from ANYONE. just post if you have a tactic or if you have something good to say. no more negative.

Comment

It took me so long to get veteran, Im just gonna hold off and see if it happens "naturally" Cause its SO natural to just knife somebody instead of using a gun....heh

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
            1st of all, congrats on the badge. I have heard it is really hard to get. 2nd, this is why I love non ranked servers, people play the game the way it needs to be played and not to get a badge. Don’t get me wrong, I'm not putting you down, I just think getting badges does more harm to the team then good.
            Well, you know, I was on that server, and our team won with a major, lop-sided victory. Like 136-0. It was also a slow night on that server too. I understand your critism, but, first off, people should be allowed to play their own game now-and-then. Having to stick to a certain to the 'rule book' only developes weaknesses that can get exploited. His timing was right when he did it, we were not behind and it was a slow game.

I try to play a super team oriented game. But their are plenty of times I will clown around and just to spice up my game, like trying to get 6 knife kills or 4 pistol kill before I go back to the big iron. Sometime, your type of flaming take the fun out of the game.

Now, if we were behind, and we needed every **** fighting, then ya, but like I said, we had a huge lead.

Sorry Punisher for the second flame, did not see your post, GG again.

Comment

np rocket.
              yeah i have an awesome tourny that i am in for the best teamwork i have seen in this game so far.
              21cw
              awesome, real teamwork... or else! lol
              but they really do kick you out of the match server if you dont cooperate with your Co's lol
              but when you listen and play together it is the funnest thing yet.

Comment

I have 500 global knife kills so far, but no expert yet. Never really tried, but I would say I have got 12-13 in a round before.

One of my favorite tactics is play Chinese on Wake, take the transport helo and fly high (400 meters to avoid AA and detection) and halo jump onto the US arty island, If the US has no flags, you can guarantee there will be at least 5 snipers to gut who will not be expecting you

Other than that, find out where the main action is and flank in behind the enemy. I think Wake is good for this because of all the players who use the sniper kit.

I saw somewhere they may change the requirements for some of the badges and ribbons, I hope they change the knife one so I can finally get it

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                  np rocket.
                  yeah i have an awesome tourny that i am in for the best teamwork i have seen in this game so far.
                  21cw
                  awesome, real teamwork... or else! lol
                  but they really do kick you out of the match server if you dont cooperate with your Co's lol
                  but when you listen and play together it is the funnest thing yet.
                  Nice, next time you are @Insomina, peep the end of round stats. You will see my name everytime with Highest Teamwork. There are only a couple other cats on that server that seem to pull higher than me sometime with points, Milo, Auto-Aimer, Zeus, and a couple of the Helo whores.

I am always trying to get my pistol kills up so I can go for my expert, taking forever. Damn patch is going to come and make it easy for all

Comment

I signed up for the 21CW between campaigns and ran around with the highlanders abit but found their ultra organized "you cant **** without a direct order of when and where" a little too much. This is a game afterall.

Comment

Kark along time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                        I signed up for the 21CW between campaigns and ran around with the highlanders abit but found their ultra organized "you cant **** without a direct order of when and where" a little too much. This is a game afterall.
                        http://www.bf2combat.net/index.php

different tourny, not as hardcore, but still serious enough to make it competetive.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                          ive been in for a few eeks. and had jno such problem. they im in bravo company of the 2nd infanry division so we mainly defend our base. but once we get that order we go about it however we want. whatever it takes to dwefend is what we can do.
                          about the pistol... i just got my vet today.LOL
                          i went in and was like.. ok pistol only today.. and got it the first try. not that hard for vet, but expert will be hard especially because you have to have 500 dam pistol kills global. thats insane.lol
                          but ill keep working at it. this will be my perfect account.lol

why moved to wartales? Isnt really a tale. just me saying huray for me and a tactic for knfing...

Comment

Working...
                          X