Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!!! Awesome!! for me.. lol

The expert knife badge my friends. all happened on sharqi btw
    Well... i havnt really been going for it until tonight, and hey whaddaya know! I got it on the first try. went into a server and went knife only. i used no other weapon at all. just ran right at them and would pwn them in the face.lol
    just as i got my last knife and got the badge the round ended.I saw the message but wasnt sure if i got it. I checked and sure enough....... it was there! lol
    One great tactic to put in your treasure chest is this.(i use alot and it works)
    When at tv, and it is being taken over jump from roof and parachute into the nook that hangs out where the flag is, than proceed to mg them or knife, whatever ya like. I got 5 in a row that way because they were all taking it and i jumped down and got 2 by suprise and the rest would fire for fear of tking. So i just knifed them all. was very fun. I wish i had fraps so i could record when i go on these occasional rampages occur.lol
    Anyone else got that badge? Or anyone else with good tactis to get it?
    btw- my stats are here. http://bf2s.com/player/66858162/
    check the win to loss ratio.
    no team switching either.hasnt updated the knife yet, but im sure it will be morning.

Re: Unbelievable!!! Awesome!! for me.. lol

Well done d00d ... a bit strange that though dont yah think?.
    I mean i have the same problem ..,seemingly the more i try to get a badge/ribbon the more frustrated it gets me and i end up been furthur away than anything. Forget trying and just do it! lol

BTW i got mine in sharqi too and purely good luck and been in the right place at the right time. I had over 200 global knife kills before i reached my exp carveup badge.

Comment

Got mine on Karkand, All the MEC medic noobs not looking around before diving on a corpse, Of course you let them revive the other first so to get 2 kills.

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
        Got mine on Karkand, All the MEC medic noobs not looking around before diving on a corpse, Of course you let them revive the other first so to get 2 kills.

Congrats
        can imagine the guys shocked face when he got knifed jus after being revived, n has to wait another 15s...

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx

Congrats
          thats what i was doing at first for this badge. on moongamers server. they all rush that one alley and i just kept knifing them, but tomany other people trying to get it so it was harder to get kills.
          still fun nonetheless.
          Thanks,
          ~Punisher

Comment

GZ dude! I got it almost the same way

Comment

Congrats bro...

Comment

1st of all, congrats on the badge. I have heard it is really hard to get. 2nd, this is why I love non ranked servers, people play the game the way it needs to be played and not to get a badge. Don’t get me wrong, I'm not putting you down, I just think getting badges does more harm to the team then good.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
                  1st of all, congrats on the badge. I have heard it is really hard to get. 2nd, this is why I love non ranked servers, people play the game the way it needs to be played and not to get a badge. Don’t get me wrong, I'm not putting you down, I just think getting badges does more harm to the team then good.

This ain't a thread about ranked vs non ranked...congratulate the guy on a job well done and that's it.

Comment

good work. expert knife is one of the most satisfying badges there is.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Orion126
                      This ain't a thread about ranked vs non ranked...congratulate the guy on a job well done and that's it.
                      I did congratulate him, a couple times, and don’t dictate to me what I can and cannot say. I think it’s great that he got it, I just wish there was a different system so people don’t have to ignore the best interest of their team to get a badge. But you see that's just how I play, 100% team oriented and badges mean nothing to me. You on the other hand (I can only guess) couldn’t care less about the team and play only for your personal score

Have a nice day.

Comment

found this over at the eauk forums thought it was apt :P

Comment

I am still trying to get my Vet...Like someone else said, when i try to get the badge, i can't kill worth crap, but when I'm not out for it, I get knife-kills galore!

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                            The expert knife badge my friends. all happened on sharqi btw
                            LOL, I was on that map with ya bro! Congrads again. WTF! why were people trying to kick you afterwards! Just because you worked your ass off to get it too. I hope all the UAV I was dumping on ya helped some.
                            BTW, you should try for your War College Ribbon, Insomnia has been good to you.

GG. The Force is strong with this one.

Comment

excellent.. got mine on warlord

Comment

Working...
                              X