Post your load times please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your load times please

Thanks for all the responses everyone. Based on what you all have told me and the system specs in most of your sig's, something is up with my hard drive.

The first thing I did when I started having issues was defrag, uninstall, defrag, reinstall. I'm thinking that if I turned down the in-game settings some I might get better load times. For those of you who responded, are you running the game maxed out?

Any ideas on how to fix things? My 250GB hard drive has 151GB of free space on it so it's not like it's totally full or anything. My drivers are up to date, not that it should impact loading times at all. The only thing I can think of doing is backing up my important files to the external hard drive and doing a clean install of windows. I hate doing that b/c it takes forever, but it really does make a PC run better. So thoughts anyone?

And if it helps anyone know anything about my connection speed, I did a test yesterday and I got 147KB/s downstream and 86KB/sec upstream. I've got no clue if those numbers are good or bad, but I thought I'd post them in case somebody else knows.

Comment

Working...
    X