flares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flares?

This was brought up by someone earlyer but what do you guys think of a LIMITED number of flairs on heleocopters and jets?

Re: flairs?

IMO if a jet or helicopter has a natural aptitude for something, it should be nurtured rather than forced to conform to everyone elses mediocrity.

Comment

Maybe you should try using a jet's guns to bring down choppers, instead of missles.

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
        Maybe you should try using a jet's guns to bring down choppers, instead of missles.
        All im saying is mabey they should to make it a lil mroe realistic it would be like the guns and stuff it would reload when flying over a base.

Comment

No. Please stop trying to change fundamental game dynamics close to a year after BF2 was released.

Comment

Guns > missles

Comment

The reason for the limited nuber of flares is because that's how it is i real life.

Comment

yeah lol

Comment

Isn't there a way to clip a helicopter with the jet wing and kill the helicopter but stay alive?

Comment

i dont think so

im sure u will lose alot of armor doing that and the chopper wont prob be killed in one hit

Comment

Originally posted by Marveric
                      Isn't there a way to clip a helicopter with the jet wing and kill the helicopter but stay alive?
                      Weird stuff like this does happen but as far as I can tell there is no way to exploit or even use it. Once I was parachuting out of a blackhawk, I got hit by a jet and the jet exploded and i got a kill. I laughed for an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by AP_piano295
                        Weird stuff like this does happen but as far as I can tell there is no way to exploit or even use it. Once I was parachuting out of a blackhawk, I got hit by a jet and the jet exploded and i got a kill. I laughed for an hour.
                        lol! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now thats funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                          The reason for the limited nuber of flares is because that's how it is i real life.
                          yea whatever, IRL yes they will be limited, but they will have ****loads of flares and be able to send them out constantly, none of this waiting 15secs/30secs for them to reload....

they certainly arent limited to 2 sets of flares or anything......

Originally posted by Marveric
                          yup, ive nailed many choppers doing that, sometimes you loose no health, other times the alarm siren is going off cause your nearly dead and other times you both explode.

you shouldnt need to do that now (its not worth the hassle anyway) because choppers are easy to shoot down in one pass.

Comment

Re: flares?

I'd just like to point out, that in 'real life' you would get no warning when a heat seeking missile is coming at you anyway, so why are you worrying about how many flares you get?

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                              No. Please stop trying to change fundamental game dynamics close to a year after BF2 was released.
                              Dude shut up cause its alread been changed so bad due to so many F'n cry baby that get owned by a specific weapon, all this crying has changed the game to a nurf state.

Comment

Working...
                              X