X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yet another IGNORANT GERMAN SERVER

Originally posted by AliasJay
    hehe i have a few servers on my favs list but you know how it goes ...always empty

Unfortunately I don't find this funny. I'm German and have to say that I've been on many american servers that were good. Though I have also been on alot of american servers that had abusive admins too. I don't hold it against americans, nothing in this can be held against a race of people.

I have come across some other players of a different nationality that were either hacker/abusive/exploiter. I noticed one thing: EVERYONE no matter race can cheat or exploit.

Guess what op? I went to collage and speak TWO languages! Guess I went to school past the age of ten.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED BEFORE IT BECOMES A RACIAL FLAME WAR.

Comment

yea, yesterday I was playing on the Good Old German Power (or sg like that) and they kicked me after I owned them with a plane lik e 45-5. And it said PB kicks you for teamdamge.... ok I waited 1 minute got back and finished on the 3rd place. In the next round I just enterd a plne they kicked me for the same reason (Teamdamage) with PunkBuster meaage WTF... noobs

Comment

Yeah kids, really, stfu. You know how many retarded american, uk, australian, hungarian, dutch, african, blah blah blah-ian servers there are? That's just plain stupid to say one nation when describing a sh1tty server. You should know better. So, so gay. And yeah, I'm american by the way....

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
          Also I don't mean to... you know... but I believe Germans have the largest hacker society in the world. And not the good one either.
          i'd believe this, as i've heard it about 50 times from other places, games, forums, etc. after all, some of the smartest scientists came from germany, like Einstein. what does a young aspiring high IQ person do nowadays? hack games, that's what. prove to themselves that they have the skills, and to prove to everyone else they're a**hats.

Comment

Originally posted by AliasJay
            Prejudice against germans? NOPE
            For some reason i cant explain it seems that 99% of the servers in my list are german, so im in them more times than not.
            That must mean mate, that either the Germans are now in charge of thousands of servers worldwide, or you got some sort of filter going....

And what Venny said about your stats is true, it is a lil bit odd the way you have so many TKs and yet complain often about the number of times you've been kicked/banned, and the number of times you've come across 'bad' players. Now thats not a personal flame or anything, im just saying that it is an anomaly.

Edit:

Alias, you really needa cool off with the whole german thing.. that poster with AH was way too far bud. Look, if you dont like playing German servers that much, then adjust your filters or whatever is the reason for your 99% German servers, and play somewhere else. Lord knows Europe has enough servers...

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
              That must mean mate, that either the Germans are now in charge of thousands of servers worldwide, or you got some sort of filter going....

And what Venny said about your stats is true, it is a lil bit odd the way you have so many TKs and yet complain often about the number of times you've been kicked/banned, and the number of times you've come across 'bad' players. Now thats not a personal flame or anything, im just saying that it is an anomaly.

Edit:

Alias, you really needa cool off with the whole german thing.. that poster with AH was way too far bud. Look, if you dont like playing German servers that much, then adjust your filters or whatever is the reason for your 99% German servers, and play somewhere else. Lord knows Europe has enough servers...
              hey say's he found 22 cheaters in just 6 houres or something.
              look at his post history.

that why so many tk's
              by killing those cheaters, but no cheaters but people who pwnd him^^

but enough flaming for today

Comment

Originally posted by ImgSunscreen
                Yeah kids, really, stfu. You know how many retarded american, uk, australian, hungarian, dutch, african, blah blah blah-ian servers there are? That's just plain stupid to say one nation when describing a sh1tty server. You should know better. So, so gay. And yeah, I'm american by the way....
                Im with ya. People who abuse thier admin powers are pathetic, but people who are willing to be racist about a video game are worse.

Comment

yeh Krysiss, i know hes said he found 22 cheaters and all... But i *think* i recall someone offering proof branding him wrong as regards a few of these incidents.

Im guilty of killing padders people standing on jets or choppers myself, and like i said it wasnt a flame against him or anything; it was merely, at the risk of repeating myself, an anomaly in his stats.

Comment

This type of issue should be taken up on BF2rankedservers.com, not here.

Comment

Working...
                    X