barrel roll / split-s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: barrel roll / split-s

flyin with the mouse and keyboard is very possible and just takes time to master the only real diadvantage i find against a joystick is the lack of precise throttle control as for sensitivity start off practicing at about 5 the keep cranking it up the moreconfident you get you ideally want it at 10 but its bloody hard to shoot out the aa on the essex when ur sesitivity is at 10 unless you practice loads also i would recommend a high dpi mouse for better control

I have a joystick but i started flying with the mouse and keyboard and spent a lot of time getting used to it and although i can fly with the stick i still go back to the mouse every time

Barrel rolls with the mouse is just a case of moving it sideways but you really want to be hitting a movement key aswell cos if you just roll you are still flying in a straight line and a missile is still gonna hit you

The sky and sea thing just takes practice but there is a colour difference which you will be able to spot as you become more experienced

Comment

I like to use a mouse suppose I am just used to it...can u use the joystick when on the ground?

Comment

dont think so but dont quote me

Comment

Working...
        X