• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What size map ?

32 perefect size.

Comment

32 Player for a couple of reasons

1) Most players have perception that 64 player will give them more points, so you end up with 64 players playing for points.

2) 32 Player more variety, e.g. lots of armour on Karkand 64 player, not so much 32. Fushe Pass is a lot different 32 / 64.

3) Still get most of the toys e.g. planes etc

4) If your playing to win the round (I always play to win round) your contribution is going to have more effect on outcome.

5) There are always eight pilot wannabee's six of which do not have the faintest idea how to compete with the ace on the other team and will TK etc so in effect your left with zero air cover for the entire round.

6) There are two types of Bf2 player those that can do one thing, snipe, fly a plane, chopper and those that can do anything. Due to the fact that your unlikely to be able to do that thing every map in 32 player they play 64.

7) Where it's one team attack one team defending, e.g. Wake there are more likely to be holes in that defence.

8) Finally most players playing 32 know all the above so that's where you'll find them.

Comment

64 maps most of the time. Except 64 Karkand, it feels more vehicle orientated than any other map becuase there is always one in your face. I don't really like 64 Dragon Valley/Clean Sweep either. Is there even a 16 player Wake?

Comment

Have had "large" map filter on forever.

Prefer 64's, and prefer Sharqi, Karkand, Mashtur only. More targets, more people to kill, and on a map like Sharqi you get the Alleyway flag, one of my favorite points in any map - the spot between alleyway, construction site, and surveillance post rocks

Comment

i like 65 man servers because there are more to kill

But i like 32 size because most maps are more compact

Comment

size 64 with 24 people in it, hight points, i think so

Comment

Working...
              X