Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size map ?

What size map do you play and why ?

Me - I only play on medium sized maps cos if I play on large maps it seems that you spend most of your time dead.

Re: What size map ?

I like the size 64 maps the most. They have the most flags to cap.

Comment

I go for servers with 15-25 players so whatever mapsize that brings.

Comment

For me, mostly anywhere from 28-50 sized maps. 64 player maps are a little bit tougher, and you die a lot quicker. a 64 is like hell if you do it on a 16 size map, just another bloody battlefield. ALso the squads are full already and can not form a new squad. Not all players can join a squad so thats why i enjoy 32 maps the best. i switch occasionaly

Comment

I try to only play 64 size maps with 48 slots. 48 is a good number of people for a 64 size map, with a 64/64 map I find it's just mass slaughter, lol.

EDIT: This reminds me of a fluke we had on our server. We had a scrim coming up on 16 player maps, so we put that map in the rotation on our 48 man server. Well, we forgot to take it out and went from a full (48) server on 64 maps to a still full (48 player) server on a 16 player map.....it was a slaughter!!

Comment

32, in 64 if you don't have a vehicle you are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by exho
              32, in 64 if you don't have a vehicle you are dead.
              yah that preety much is the best way to go

Comment

What I meant to say is 64 size map, but with as little as people as possible. I wouldn't play with more than 32 people because my slow computer is giving me lot of lag when there are more players. My ideal case is 16 people on 64 size map.

Comment

I play 16 to 48 because my system is weak and I get too much lag on a 64. Looking to build up an AMD based system in the next couple of months.

Comment

I like to play 64 player maps, because I simply got more targets to aim.

Comment

^^^really? no wonder i have such a low score compared to everone; I only play 64p maps!

Comment

I like 32 player maps here. A full 64 player is insane. You get a bead on one guy......meanwhile like 6 others have a bead on you and kill you with little effort. bleh

Comment

I only ever play 64 player maps, and leave if theres less then 55 players, i prefer the popular ones with 64 players at all times. The reason is simple - there are more targets and you can pick any role you like when you spawn its not just above the planes and choppers.

Comment

64, the round lasts long and there are a lot of enemies and flags.

Comment

32....however there is nothing better than throwing some claymores on a 64 man map....you can put them anywhere....boom...

Comment

Working...
                              X