Clear All

Re: Am I stat-padding?

Originally posted by BryanG
    for flying in a jet as a squad leader.

STAT PADDER ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

well i have a few accounts....
      Its funny with online gaming....you start the game not knowing the contraversial issues most players get bogged down in after time.
      Other than my sniper (seeker[uk]) i have 2 other accounts....

One is called Max-TeamWork
      The other is called ReviverOnTheRun

When i play on these accounts i focus primarily on team point scoring ( apart from some apc action with Max ) simply because when i created them i thought it would be a lark trying to get golds and stuff playing in this one sided manner.Golds it seems arnt to hard to come by if you focus on one thing that scores points.Of course i've spent more time reading opinions on various issues since then.

I did laugh when i saw Reviver was top of the accuracy list....hehe.

I say play how you want to....everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by publius51
        Hey folks,

I have always played online games honestly, but since I'm still a bit green in BF2 I got paranoid when I read this: in the thread, "50 Cheesy Tactics," someone wrote that "Being medic on city maps all the time. (= Stat padding)"

Here's my problem: I play medic all the time on city maps (and others), unless there is a need for AT, support, etc.
        I do this because I find it more fun and more challenging to try to revive as many people as possible or keep a squad alive for as long as possible. I DO get kills as well, but sometimes I might wind up with only 4 kills but yet have 35+ team points for revives/heals.

After reading that, I am now wondering if my crazed need to play medic like this is simply earning me a bad name as a stat padder.

And yes, I am well aware that there are more important things in life ...

Any thoughts on this are appreciated ...
        That's called "whoring" which is stat padding with style (variation).

Comment

I like the enemy medics. They always help me tripple my score from 2 to 6 within few seconds.

Comment

i dont know you should have brought pics.

Comment

As long as you switch up your kits when needed, but go default medic, there is no harm done.

Try to be more flexible when it comes to kit-choosing, and you will find yourself getting even more points while playing with kits other than medic. Getting more points means you are improving in that field, so if you find yourself lacking squad-play points or team points, try improving in those areas.

Comment

Working...
              X