X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smart players....where are you??

Originally posted by 7eregrine
    Here I am!! :yay:
    Great post. Good enough to make me create an account.
    I'm pretty good. And smart.
    Particularly like (as stated) when you are a passenger in something large and

XFire: Peregrine
    In game: 7eregrine

You should edit your post guy

Comment

They have 4 diff. BF2 servers.

Comment

Well I moved it from tips and tricks forum, but technically it should be in the clan section, lots of people looking for play pals in there. I will leave it here for today then it goes over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strega
          I feel like I'm plagued by playing with people who don't understand the game. I just wanna play with some people that understand that if you're a squad leader and you die...rejoin the squad, spawn on the new leader where your squad was, and continue to press a flag. There are so many VERY simple things in BF2 that you can do that set you apart from all the rest.

If you're one of the guys that is also tired of playing with 9 year olds, people that just go Rambo on everything, add me to XFIRE or shoot me an PM or something.

XFire: Stregalicious
          well, now that hopping has been removed, this won't work unless you die, die again, and the new leader is still alive while you're respawning for death #2

Comment

Originally posted by Marveric
            Nothing worse than your squad medic being the first one to head into battle and die... meh
            so? pick up his kit and revive him... change kits when you reach a dead enemy... works (almost) everytime

Comment

Guys come on this is getting really annoying, anyone here that has put more than 30 hours into this game knows that you're not on average going to find teamwork with a bunch of unknown people that you have never met/probably will never meet again on a pub. I'm getting rather tired of people in my squad yelling at me to do something or another that is seriously lame, aka guarding commanders artillery all round long. so i stopped joining squads. I understand the good feeling that comes with victory, and thats why long ago i decided to start joining clans in cal/twl and that scrimmed alot, becuase thats where the teamwork in bf2 is at. No matter how much incentive ea/dice gives people to start working together, its just not gonna happen in pubs. If you are a big fan of pubbing join a clan that has a pub and is active on it, that way you have a dedicated group of guys that works with you and gets stuff done.

Comment

In skills wise, there few and far between, however today I struck someone who did know there ass from a hole in the ground, he was of course a person with around 130k + points or so, but still me and him commnicated in the attack chopper and did great.

Comment

Strega, you're not online much around 12-1am so I can't help you with the quality BF2 experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                    well, now that hopping has been removed, this won't work unless you die, die again, and the new leader is still alive while you're respawning for death #2
                    I agree, since EA/Dice in their wisdom decided Squad Hopping & Squad Cycling was one in the same, we can nolonger Rejoin as we should be able to. Nevermind the fact, when the SL does drop/rejoin nobody really has control over who becomes the New SL(unless everyone else except the New SL drops/rejoins), therefore the New SL could be Near Death, and before you know it your entire Squad is Bunked.

Since I play with Strega alot, I'm sure I'm near the root of his annoyance with this aspect of his thread Half the time I don't even know I'm the SL, nobody says anything when they drop/rejoin. I love when I'm in the middle of my Second ATMissle on a Tank, and my whole Squad spawns on me, and we all Die Idiots.

T

Comment

Working...
                    X