Smart players....where are you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart players....where are you??

I feel like I'm plagued by playing with people who don't understand the game. I just wanna play with some people that understand that if you're a squad leader and you die...rejoin the squad, spawn on the new leader where your squad was, and continue to press a flag. There are so many VERY simple things in BF2 that you can do that set you apart from all the rest.

If you're one of the guys that is also tired of playing with 9 year olds, people that just go Rambo on everything, add me to XFIRE or shoot me an PM or something.

XFire: Stregalicious

Re: Smart players....where are you??

I feel your pain. Although an occasional RAMBO streak does go through me too! Usually wears off after a dozen needless deaths..:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Nothing worse than your squad medic being the first one to head into battle and die... meh

Comment

Originally posted by Marveric
        Nothing worse than your squad medic being the first one to head into battle and die... meh
        OMG...THATS ME!!!!

j/k:laugh:

Comment

i like when players dont go for an empty enemy tank or apc and they insist on blowing it up

Comment

Lol funny thing happened last night. I was US on Shareqi peninsula, I sneaked into the MEC base and stole the BTR-90 and drove it to the arty and blew up the arty. Then I noticed their tank was empty so I took a tank and stuck C4 on the APC. Then, some teammate climbs into it. Later on my tank catches fire from driving off a cliff by accident so I bail out and I notice I have the detonator in my hand so I check the map and no teammate has an APC. So I click it. Suddenly, there was 4 kills and moments later the priceless "WTF how did I get C4'd while in the middle of the sea?" Lol

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Smart players? They exist? NO WAY! :shock:

Meh, I come across a couple once in a million rounds :shakehead:

Comment

Ohhh! The indescribable bliss when intelligent life is found in the BF2 universe!

Comment

We are here but tend to be in clans

Comment

Play on BOOMTOWN or UBA servers.

Comment

xfire: in2k

Comment

Originally posted by Durinthiam
                          We are here but tend to be in clans
                          I saw lots of dumbasses in clans. But then they just tend to be in groups.
                          :laugh:

Im not talking about you

Comment

The most wide-spread demostration of stupidity still has to be the people who, whilst gunning in the attack choppers, refuse to use the TV missile on armour - preferring instead to tickle it with the chain gun. If they really must insist on ignoring the TV missile, can't they at least learn not to give away their position?

Same thing goes for people in jeeps and boats trying to sneak around somewhere whilst the gunner shoots at anything and everything in sight rather than staying stealthy. Advertising your presence to a tank when you're in a Hummvee is not a sensible thing to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                              The most wide-spread demostration of stupidity still has to be the people who, whilst gunning in the attack choppers, refuse to use the TV missile on armour - preferring instead to tickle it with the chain gun. If they really must insist on ignoring the TV missile, can't they at least learn not to give away their position?

Same thing goes for people in jeeps and boats trying to sneak around somewhere whilst the gunner shoots at anything and everything in sight rather than staying stealthy. Advertising your presence to a tank when you're in a Hummvee is not a sensible thing to do!
                              How can you not notice a big fat helicopter flying in the sky? It doesn't really require a chaingun shooting at you to notice it.

DOwnloading PR right now... hope its a lot better than what we have in Bf2 currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X