Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Gold/Silver/Bronze metals, what other awards can you get multiple times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Gold/Silver/Bronze metals, what other awards can you get multiple times?

Besides Gold/Silver/Bronze metals, what other awards can you get multiple times?

I was looking though my BFHQ and noticed that I had 2x Good Conduct metals. Is this a glitch or are there actually metals/ribbons/badges that you can get more than once?

Re: Besides Gold/Silver/Bronze metals, what other awards can you get multiple times?

You get the medal every time you meet the requirements. Just imagine that when you get the medal, all of the requirements that you have met were reset and that you had to redo it all.

Comment

Re: Besides Gold/Silver/Bronze metals, what other awards can you get multiple times?

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
      You get the medal every time you meet the requirements. Just imagine that when you get the medal, all of the requirements that you have met were reset and that you had to redo it all.
      Then why haven't I recieved Basice Engineer badge like every round when I'm in armor?

Comment

Good conduct medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor

I had 2x Good Conduct metals.
          Its MEDALS!!!!! with a D not a T. Say it with me, "drop the t, and give me a d"

-sky

Comment

well that was uncalled for! it was only a typo.

You can get i think all medals more than once but even have to meet the time requirements again. But badges and ribbons you can only get once.

Comment

goLd buLLion

Comment

I can say that multiple Combat Action medals are available as I have 2, 6 Good Conduct medals and in a few hours I'll let you know about the Air Combat Medal have 1 and about to meet requirements for the second.

Comment

I think you can get the Distinguished Service Medal more than once also.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

purple heart

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib
                      purple heart
                      Aye, but it'll only register the once in your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Falcon
                        Aye, but it'll only register the once in your stats.
                        no they don't, if u get it 10 times, it will show that u got it 10 times

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib
                          no they don't, if u get it 10 times, it will show that u got it 10 times

Nope, they wont.. You only get it registered once.

Comment

Originally posted by NorskSoldat
                            Nope, they wont.. You only get it registered once.
                            Yeah I think its a fluke bug or something have gotten 3 purple hearts only one shows up

Comment

To clarify, the Purple Heart will appear multiple times 'in game', but in any of the stats tracker programs like BF2s, Formitron, BF2Player etc, it will ony ever register once.

Comment

Working...
                              X