dam hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dam hacks

I've been seeing erroneus kill messages lately...or at least I THINK they're erroneous

Comment

I've seen goofed kill messages, yeah... I'll never forget standing there on Wake trying to figure out how the Type 98 driver got credited with killing me, when *he* was the one dead by an F-35
      (standing there = alive and well) :laugh:

OP says though the sniper got in his APC. If that's right, well... that just ain't right
      I've done the "snipe the dying vehicle to steal the kill", but if the APC didn't blow then...?

And messing around with a friend I've tried sniping through armor's viewports, and while I can't claim its impossible it would be very ****ed hard.

I wonder, was the lag bad by any chance, maybe he hopped out of the APC for repair, jump back in but the sniper got him seemingly after he was "safe"?
      If its not something like that then I'd have to guess its either a rare glitch or there's a new hack

Comment

Thats wierd. I myself have been on the giving and recieving end of wierd messages, and have shot down burning BlackHawks with my M95 and got credit for all the kills.

I have only heard of one other person being "shot out of armor" they said they were in a tank and were killed by a sniper, the tank was still at full health, not exploding. I can niether confirm or deny its possibilty, although wierd things happen in BF2.

In this case its most likely that wierd bug. I was killed with an SVD 3 times in a row, but each time it said M16A2, a medic kept reviving me on Karkand while a sniper lay in plain sight down the road plugging away at me, yet each time rather than reading "Sniper[SVD]Deadman2312" it was "Sniper[M16A2]Deadman2312", which is even more odd because i was USMC, and the M16A2 is a marine weapon. Yes, i know the difference in weapon sounds, hehe, the sniper was firing his SVD.

Comment

i ahve been kiiled so many times out of my armor and my armor servives. As well i have been killed and killed all kinds of people and the game showed me using a different weapon. I am sure this is a combination of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
            i ahve been kiiled so many times out of my armor and my armor servives. As well i have been killed and killed all kinds of people and the game showed me using a different weapon. I am sure this is a combination of the two.

I have never been shot out of armor, unless i was riding in the upper turret.

NEVER.

Comment

it seams as most of you have a hard time reading
              YES ! ! !
              we all get weird kill msgs
              best is to lay a mine - drive far away
              and then enemy sees KILLED BY FAAV (or other vehicle)
              works even if you are dead - mine/claymore still alive
              but but but but
              OP said got sniped out of armor !!! with NO damage to armor
              yes - been happening a lot lately
              called
              HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
              I would say our clan has been shout out of armor about 50 times in past 2 weeks

to all those that have not seen it
              means you do not play much, or are not armor much
              because it DOES happen and according to bf2 code
              there are NO hatches to shoot INTO armor

Comment

i play enough.

like i said, only one guy i have come across(yeah i wiped it off), claimed to have been clipped out of armor. ONE. Thats in almost a years passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                  I've been seeing erroneus kill messages lately...or at least I THINK they're erroneous
                  I've had that stuff happen almost every time I play. I kill someone with a [AT Mine] and it says [IGLA], or I kill someone with a [Claymore] and it will say [Vodnik] or whatever I am doing at that particular moment.

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                  it seams as most of you have a hard time reading
                  YES ! ! !
                  we all get weird kill msgs
                  best is to lay a mine - drive far away
                  and then enemy sees KILLED BY FAAV (or other vehicle)
                  works even if you are dead - mine/claymore still alive
                  but but but but
                  OP said got sniped out of armor !!! with NO damage to armor
                  yes - been happening a lot lately
                  called
                  HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
                  I would say our clan has been shout out of armor about 50 times in past 2 weeks

to all those that have not seen it
                  means you do not play much, or are not armor much
                  because it DOES happen and according to bf2 code
                  there are NO hatches to shoot INTO armor
                  Maybe he was hallucinating, something else happened and he got confused. You say that this has been happening a lot lately, is your clan hacking? 50 times in 2 weeks? Hmmmmm

Comment

I've seen some strange kill messages lately as well. Many times in the past two weeks I've seen the message "You were killed by So&So" while I was alive and well. Sometimes I notice the person in the message nearby, and sometimes I kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                      amazing the amount of nubs that play this game.....please try to have a basic understanding of game code / mechanics / etc......

Its not a hack, its not possible, period.

Last night a L96A1 took down me and my co-pilot on fushe pass (in the cobra). I know that the apc, jeep, etc.. in their main is what shot the hell out of us, the lucky sniper managed to hit us last and got the kills. Perhaps I should have posted "ub3r 1337 sniper hax0r!" here?
                      I guess you missed the point I was in the apc than I was shot from the inside and he drove away. before you call people nubs try reading the full messige.

Comment

ever had the bug that said u killed with j-10 wen u r in karkand n it was supposed to be clay? haha, that made me rofl

Comment

Damm haks ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                            Maybe he was hallucinating, something else happened and he got confused. You say that this has been happening a lot lately, is your clan hacking? 50 times in 2 weeks? Hmmm
                            what a tard !
                            why would you accuse US of hacking because we are observant?
                            we have 15-20 members playing 3-9 hours per day
                            that's a lot of games with avg game of 30 minutes
                            or 100 to 200 games per day x 2 weeks equals 1500 to 3000 "member-games"
                            so 50 times, which is WAY more than once, is still very significant
                            to consider it not to be and accident -
                            but it is the Shooter's hack - not the victims

Comment

It happened to me two days ago, I was driving an APC and suddenly I get shot out by a sniper from miles away. Nothing around me, APC unharmed. I spawned back and took it again. Very odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X