dam hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam hacks

ok so im at strike at karkand capping a base in my apc. than all the sudden i die inside the apc. apperently a sniper got a head shot on me while i was inside an apc. At first I though it was c4 and it just dint look like it blew up but than the sniper that got me went insde the apc called me a noob and pritty much did stuff like this the whole round. anyone else get stuff like this?

Re: dam hacks

I know that the kill register gets bugged sometimes.

Example:

I was a medic. I ran across an enemy. I took my shock paddles and shocked him to death. However, the moment I shocked him, he was being shot by machine gun fire from a tank. The result? The kill registery got confused and said I kill him as a tank.

However, you seem to claim that the APC didn't blow up. Then you say he went into your APC?

So, either something strange happened, or you're making it up :P

Comment

I swear I am not making this up i was sitting in my apc I looked up at what killed me it was the m95. I have never been killed INSIDE an apc or tank before and dint think it possible.

Comment

Its a known bug. the game has said i killed people with the lav-25 while i using a knife. Its. just. a. dang. glitch. deal.

Comment

It might have been the explosives bug. Plant explosives and then whatever you are carrying or riding in will be credited with the kill. Sometimes it is just a random weapon or vehicle too.

Comment

Originally posted by Samjax
            It might have been the explosives bug. Plant explosives and then whatever you are carrying or riding in will be credited with the kill. Sometimes it is just a random weapon or vehicle too.
            True. Ive gotton claymore kills that said "Ak-101", problem was I was on usmc and still had my sniper kit. Very wierd but it happens.

Comment

Not a Hack FFS.

The way BF2 registers the kills and associates it with their respective players is quite complicated and frustrating.

What may have happened is that you were already below 3 bars of Health, and was already on fire, you were close to blowing up in a few seconds anyway, but before you did, a sniper shot you with his M95 which took off the rest of the 2 bars, finished you off (albeit cheaply), and got credit for the kill.

You were NOT killed inside the APC.

Comment

but he died while in the APC... how can a m95 ever register damage?

Comment

Yet again, everyone misses the point. You cant be killed inside an apc. even with an m95. If it was a bug as disso was saying it was, then how did the sniper get into the apc if it was flaming and near death?

sigh..

Comment

amazing the amount of nubs that play this game.....please try to have a basic understanding of game code / mechanics / etc......

Its not a hack, its not possible, period.

Last night a L96A1 took down me and my co-pilot on fushe pass (in the cobra). I know that the apc, jeep, etc.. in their main is what shot the hell out of us, the lucky sniper managed to hit us last and got the kills. Perhaps I should have posted "ub3r 1337 sniper hax0r!" here?

Comment

How bout a claymore killing you on takeoff in a jet? Had this happen at Gulf Of Oman as MEC. I have seen it happen with C-4 before but NEVER a claymore.

Another thing I'm noticing is suspicious jets cant be hit with missles after being locked on and with no flares, but amazingly enough I can hit them when they flare. Its almost as if things are reversed. Also notice on Fushe Pass the F-18s are almost impossible to hit with missles no matter what, have heard this is a bug but havent read anything about it. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ATSMusic
                        Also notice on Fushe Pass the F-18s are almost impossible to hit with missles no matter what, have heard this is a bug but havent read anything about it. Any thoughts?
                        Use the mobile AA. Almost every missle hits that a stinger site or AA vehicle fires. I believe they are coded different.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                          amazing the amount of nubs that play this game.....please try to have a basic understanding of game code / mechanics / etc......

Its not a hack, its not possible, period.

Last night a L96A1 took down me and my co-pilot on fushe pass (in the cobra). I know that the apc, jeep, etc.. in their main is what shot the hell out of us, the lucky sniper managed to hit us last and got the kills. Perhaps I should have posted "ub3r 1337 sniper hax0r!" here?
                          You're missing the OP's point. He said that the person who killed him got into the APC and drove away with it. Sure, if the APC blew up then the explanation that the sniper got the last shot would work, but since it didn't blow up...is there a slit to see into the driver's seat in the APC? If there is, maybe the sniper could have shot through that.

Comment

If he did get in the APC after you were killed, it could possibly, but very unlikely, be that your APC got repaired just as you were killed (by engineer or supplybox).

Comment

This forum is really undermining my faith in the thoughtfulness and even the intelligence of my fellow man.

Comment

Working...
                              X