Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What 1.3 Won't Fix

I gotta bug they won't fix:
    When you are gunner in a helicopter and you have had press f9 for a better sight, you will have the bad sight (Cockpit-details) again if you used tv-missiles.

Comment

its weird how bf2 will add/fix minor things but not fix the major things..

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        How is jet whoring a bug?

lol, who knows.

Comment

man yall are winers i mean come on the patch is going to be good in some ways so i am happy and i just love the game so ge beat the meat and get over it.

Comment

Wow, what a bunch of dumb morons there are here...and in BF2...and everywhere I go really...

I didn't imply these were just bugs, but people inferred that they were. Dumbasses abound.

Clarification for the mentally impaired: Bugs are errors in the code. What I am talking about covers the entire spectrum of gameplay. Dumbass pinheads.

I guess nobody has stood and watched people shooting others so they can get a jet? Or wounding each other/healing each other to get points? Amazing. Oh, that's right, I forgot! The assholes objecting to my objections are the Beavis's and Buttheads who are the ones doing these things and are ruining the game for everyone.

I go from server to server and board to board searching for intelligent life out there, but I am usually disappointed. Sometimes I actually find some people with half a brain. Rare, but worth the trouble.

One correction to my list, though. Meant to say Favorites Sortable instead "Scrolling". Hey, sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Devil
              1. Red/Blue tag bug

2. Base rape

3. Jet Spamming/Whoring

4. Squad Jumping

5. Hacks

6. Favorites scrolling

7. Results Frame scrolling

8. AT missiles passing through vehicles

9. Whining/Stupidity

10. Teamkilling

11. Disapperaing Mines/C4/Claymores

Are you aware that your dumb? "inferred"?? What the F! is "inferred"

Comment

Here's something that sadly wont be fixed by 1.3 ..... Useless Blackhawks.

I want my Uber blackhawk back or at least something comparable :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
                  Are you aware that you're dumb? "inferred"?? What the F! is "inferred"
                  Fixed.

in&#183;fer (n-f&#251;r)
                  v. in&#183;ferred, in&#183;fer&#183;ring, in&#183;fers
                  v.tr.
                  1. To conclude from evidence or premises.

How does your own foot taste? Enough with the insults people, it just makes you look bad.

Comment

1. Red/Blue tag bug Yeah and ? It dosent happen that often...

2. Base rape Huh, what they could do, get out their Mech and blow us?

3. Jet Spamming/Whoring How do you want to fix this ?

4. Squad Jumping Yeah it will ?

5. Hacks Lol no one can handle this dude

6. Favorites scrolling Would be cool

7. Results Frame scrolling Yes too

8. AT missiles passing through vehicles Hem ?

9. Whining/Stupidity Huh good luck

10. Teamkilling Wtf ?

11. Disapperaing Mines/C4/Claymores If you place more than 2 claym ore it's normal that they dissapear...

Dude what re you talking about half of thing here are non usefull to fix.... And 99% on people don't care...
                    It's like fixed the ghost hand when you got a Medic or Supply bag.... No one care...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozirtz
                      8. AT missiles passing through vehicles

Mine hit
                      Originally posted by Ozirtz
                      Can you come up with a better bug list? This is just stuff that is on your 'buggin you' list not real bug issues.
                      Well my AT missles don't, sometimes they go right through....

You do not represent the whole BF2 player base...

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
                        Are you aware that your dumb? "inferred"?? What the F! is "inferred"
                        v

Originally posted by Wreck
                        Fixed.

in·fer (n-fûr)
                        v. in·ferred, in·fer·ring, in·fers
                        v.tr.
                        1. To conclude from evidence or premises.

How does your own foot taste? Enough with the insults people, it just makes you look bad.

Haha...Holy ****e. What a fool.

I can infer that his intelligence is approaching that of a chair.

But hey...he can use terms like pwn and leet.

Comment

Here's one that 1.3 won't fix.
                          OP's posting back to a their own complaint thread after getting owned by the community.

Comment

cant fix hacks...i kno someone who can still hack cs and its been out for 7 years

Comment

Wow, what a bunch of dumb morons there are here...and in BF2...and everywhere I go really...

I didn't imply these were just bugs, but people inferred that they were. Dumbasses abound.

Clarification for the mentally impaired: Bugs are errors in the code. What I am talking about covers the entire spectrum of gameplay. Dumbass pinheads.

I guess nobody has stood and watched people shooting others so they can get a jet? Or wounding each other/healing each other to get points? Amazing. Oh, that's right, I forgot! The assholes objecting to my objections are the Beavis's and Buttheads who are the ones doing these things and are ruining the game for everyone.

I go from server to server and board to board searching for intelligent life out there, but I am usually disappointed. Sometimes I actually find some people with half a brain. Rare, but worth the trouble.

One correction to my list, though. Meant to say Favorites Sortable instead "Scrolling". Hey, sue me.
                              Wow your a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X