The Logic of Teamkillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Logic of Teamkillers

I think theyre compenstating for their horrible skills. If we were playing "Battlefield2: ultimate big game hunter", theyd need the rabbits to be tied down.

Comment

Some funny postsTK,ing for any reason is wrong,no matter how you slice it.He tk's you.You tk him back.Your both tk'rs in my book.Equally.

Comment

I occasionally tk for vehicles. If I'm waiting for a vehicle and some noob who has been using the vehicle all round runs over to me I may be inclined to take him out. Ok it may be wrong, but it's the only way you can actually have a go on the vehicles sometimes.

I have thought about team killing some tank whores on a 64 player karkand map, haven't got round to doing that yet. Apart from team killing tank whores i don't see why people would want to team kill.

Comment

I must be the only one who doesn't care if he's tked. I always find it funny and will ghost a vehicle over them when I respawn.

Comment

People who teamkill in this context are exactly the same as message board trolls. No difference what so ever. The key is not to feed them. On a PRMM 0.3 server the other day some guy was tking left right and centre and had a score of -250 or something, and several guys were getting mad and repeatedly saying (typing rather) angrilly "you f*cking w*nker" etc - which is just what the tker wanted. If they get zero response I guarantee within a few minutes they'll get bored and go off to make their childish mischief on another server.

Comment

TEamkilling is fun sometimes duH

Comment

Originally posted by Boots
                It's easier to kill people who don't shoot back.
                It might be me. But once this MEGA newb was shooting at me. He got -2. But it literally took him 20 seconds to hit me. I shot back and killed him. I never got any punishment.

Which was odd because soon as you tk. regardless of punish or not. You get -4.

So what i guess is that EA actually allows you to shoot back and kill other teamkillers.

Comment

I'm with AliasJay on this one. I play with the same ethics as those in the same game session. I never TK intentionally. There is no point in it. If someone intentionally TKs me, I will hunt them using the same level playing field they did. If they are in my way, they will be TK'd without blinking an eye. This is not out of venegence, remember this is a game? It is out of plain old fairness. Just keeping things even.

Comment

Man, i wanted to TK so bad last night...was going for my Vet expl badge...had 22 kills defending the Bridge Base...then for the rest of the darn game my team wouldn't go away!!! Didn't get the darn badge due to those coc*blockers!

Comment

According to new found government intelligence, evil do'er terrorists have resorted to griefing in multiplayer games as a way to disrupt life in the U.S.

Tommohawk missles have been dispatched to their target i.p.'s.

If you're one of us, better get out of the way. If you're one of them, stay right where you are. We'll get to you as soon as possible.

:guns:

Comment

Originally posted by Lith1um
                        According to new found government intelligence, evil do'er terrorists have resorted to griefing in multiplayer games as a way to disrupt life in the U.S.

Tommohawk missles have been dispatched to their target i.p.'s.

If you're of us, better get out of the way. If you're one of them, stay right where you are. We'll get to you as soon as possible.

:guns:

Your avitar speaks VOLUMES about this post of yours....

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

Your avitar speaks VOLUMES about this post of yours....
                          I guess you didnt see the smilie? Or perhaps you think Im serious?

LoL.

Edit, the last part of that post was a quote from M*A*S*H. The U.S. artillery is shelling the 4077th and when they try to call off the artillery the artillery officer responds,

"If you're one of us, better get out of the way. If you're one of them, stay right where you are. We'll get to you as soon as possible."

But I take it you are most likely a texas republican with staunch dissaproval of Bob Marley or Marijuana and absolutely no sense of humor? Or perhaps a spelling nazi who noticed I left out the word "one" and assumed I was stoned because of my avatar? No offense intended.

Comment

If Im playing on a server for a log time a nd meet with som assholes in my team who upset me then when I'm about to leave the game, before leaving I tk him a couple of times, then leave before kicking. Apart from that i TK for helis or APCs (Karkand) too.

Not punishing is just stupid, because if I kill a frindly guy e.g. with grenade and he punishes me then I will be more careful throwing grenades all over the place in the future. Of course I dont punish accidently gun TKs.

Comment

I guess you didnt see the smilie? Or perhaps you think Im serious?

LoL.

Edit, the last part of that post was a quote from M*A*S*H. The U.S. artillery is shelling the 4077th and when they try to call off the artillery the artillery officer responds,

"If you're one of us, better get out of the way. If you're one of them, stay right where you are. We'll get to you as soon as possible."
                              You should have included it as the quote...NOW it makes sense!:laugh:

No offense intended.
                              Liar.

Comment

I must admit that I'm teamkiller

Hey, war is war, it make ppl mad and it is fun

...okay, I lied. I TK only when someone did not listen, trying to steal us heli (most my TK are this) or by honest mistake. At start I tried to be reasonable. I type them that we, team, use the heli. It is even in rules, that others should GTFO when Yezus clan members on our clan server waiting for heli. But people won't listen. Won't read. Don't accept that they can't fly. Damn, if I should count the number of people who fly the heli with me as gunner right to the first obstacle - it was far exceeding the number of TK I did.
                                So, I learned my lesson. If they won't submit, I MAKE THEM SUBMIT to the damn rules

Sad but true. Sometimes even fun. Once on Operation Clean sweep we are (after each shoot down) with my pilot forced to kill the heli stealer, who, alone, think that can replace both of us or whatever. So, it waited at heli port, and usually get the heli first - I admit that I shoot him at first sight after I learned that he just did not want give up
                                In case he get the heli first, we have to take the heli down to get it :laugh:
                                Then jump in and play.
                                And then again fight for heli.
                                Nice disadwantege, but we managed it long, before my pilot get mad and ban the poor player :laugh:

So, sometimes THIS is the logic of TK.

Other than that, I rather own the enemy that own teammates

Comment

Working...
                                X