The Logic of Teamkillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Logic of Teamkillers

I have yet to understand the logic of teamkillers. Really, I do NOT get what is so amusing about killing your own team. I'm not talking about killing a guy for taking a jet from you or if a teammate decides to shoot you for no reason... I'm talking about the people who TK just for the hell of it. What is so fun about the whole server bitching to you and making a bad reputation for yourself? Where is the benefit from killing your team and losing points?

Does anyone feel the same way?

Re: The Logic of Teamkillers

some people are just jerks from time to time. and you know that if you kill them back, he's gonna be out to get you especially, best thing you can do is live with it, and not let it get to you, or find another server

i always seem to be a magnet to these kinds of people, but i just play without even worrying about them. i never punish, unless its one of these guys

Comment

Well when I'm trying to get my knife badge, I sneak up on a noob sniper to kill him, and all of a sudden someone shoots him, I kinda feel the itch to pull out my G3 and nail that bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldGMalarkey
        I have yet to understand the logic of teamkillers. Really, I do NOT get what is so amusing about killing your own team. I'm not talking about killing a guy for taking a jet from you or if a teammate decides to shoot you for no reason... I'm talking about the people who TK just for the hell of it. What is so fun about the whole server bitching to you and making a bad reputation for yourself? Where is the benefit from killing your team and losing points?

people do it just to get u mad, and it seems to be working...

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldGMalarkey

It may be that there is no logic for teamkillers. Here's a good one I saw on my own lan, there were about 4 of us playing on a squad online. My nephew was running for a jet, but a teammate was closer, my nephew gunned down the teammate, then as a medic he revived him then jumped into the jet and took off, leaving the revived guy standing there going....wtf?

Comment

If you tk me intentionally you better do it each and every time cause ill be TKing you till im kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by AliasJay
              If you tk me intentionally you better do it each and every time cause ill be TKing you till im kicked.
              And the TKer wins.
              He made you mad, then got you kicked.
              He'll just laugh at you.

Best way to handle any flavor of griefer is to play on well admined servers and let those admins deal with it.

Comment

Heh unfortunately I got 2 purple hearts due to TK deaths

Comment

Why does a bully pick on people and make their lives miserable? I believe folks who tk like that is due to trauma in childhood and a feeling of powerlessness in there real life situation. Maybe they were/are being sexually, physically or emotionally abused. When they tk until they are thrown of a server they are acting out the anger and aggression they feel towards their abuser and giving themselves a sense of power. Pity them and be glad they are only a part of your virtual life.

Comment

I tk sometimes, but only for a jet. sorry, don't blame me, blame the system. on a 64 player map we get 2 jets, and i have a roomate. so we like to use the 2-seater because we're playing together and to be honest, most people i've met can't fly worth a ****. not to say they don't have any more or less right to the plane then I do, but I get sick of waiting and waiting and waiting for a damn jet. I don't do it all the time, but enough to admit it to the public.

maybe they should add more jets?

Comment

Meybe there shoud be 1tk=kick/ban?

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                        I tk sometimes, but only for a jet. sorry, don't blame me, blame the system. on a 64 player map we get 2 jets, and i have a roomate. so we like to use the 2-seater because we're playing together and to be honest, most people i've met can't fly worth a ****. not to say they don't have any more or less right to the plane then I do, but I get sick of waiting and waiting and waiting for a damn jet. I don't do it all the time, but enough to admit it to the public.

maybe they should add more jets?

They should make a map like the Battle of britain in bf1942 where half the team gets jets / helis.

Comment

Logic of TKers:

Me THORG!
                          Thorg want plane!
                          Mean man take Thorg plane!
                          RAHHHHHHH!!!
                          *M95 shot*

Comment

Originally posted by slip777
                            Logic of TKers:

Me THORG!
                            Thorg want plane!
                            Mean man take Thorg plane!
                            RAHHHHHHH!!!
                            *M95 shot*
                            Lol sooo true. Quite funny when one of your own team comes up to you, looks at you, then fills you, for absolutely no gain of vheicle or anything. Happened to me today on wake, i just had to laugh.

Comment

It's easier to kill people who don't shoot back.

Comment

Working...
                              X